dustdevil9

Ojama Purple

2 light beast tuner 0 1000

Once per turn you can discard 1 card to add 1 "Ojama" spell/trap card or 1 "Ojamuscle" from your deck to your hand.

Ojamania

normal trap card

discard 1 card; special summon as many "Ojama" monsters as possible from your graveyard. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the graveyard, you can banish this card to add 1 "Ojama" card or "Ojamuscle" to your hand from your graveyard, except for "Ojamania".

Ojamagician

4 light beast synchro 0 2000

1 tuner + 1 or more "Ojama" monsters

When this card is special summoned target up to 2  of your opponents unused spell/trap zones. the targeted zones cannot be used. During either players turn you can discard 1 "Ojama" card or "Ojamuscle" to negate the activation of a card effect.

I suggest writing the card's information in this format, so it's easier to see and more dignified:

Name: Sample

Card Type: Monster/Spell

Level: 

Monster/Spell type:

ATK/DEF: XXX/XXX

Card Lore:

Paste text here

Ojamania can be used to swarm in an instant and Magician is a bit pointless considering the low stats and not so powerful effect....

Actually I think Magician has a good effect especially with all the support that surrounds beast, and the effect is meant to give ojamas some other utility. Taking advantage of Ojamagic to allow for 3 more negates is good. Perhaps adding a Pot of Ojamas (Avarice) would be helpful but I didn't think it was needed with all the special summon swarm capabilities like mania.like it sets up ODH so much easier

Archived