Mecha Rescue Beast, Milling cards and taking names

Xeoxed

Hi there!

I am dropping another created archetype today, tell me what you think!

None of the art seen is original, rather, they are taken from concept art for the African Wildlife Preservation initiative, in which concepts for robotic, animal like creation will help protect wildlife from poachers and hunters. I thought the art is stunning, and I wanted to share it with you!

9Vj170c.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent can not target another 'Mecha Rescue Beast' you control for attacks. If this card is in your hand, and your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy one or more 'Mecha Rescue Beast' you control, you can discard this card, and send two cards from the top of your deck to the grave; negate their destruction.

2iRZ07d.jpg

If this card battled and destroyed a monster your opponents controls, you can return this card to the hand during the End Phase; then, you can special summon one 'Mecha Rescue Beast' from your Graveyard

F3XhsRy.jpg

If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish this card; excavate the top 3 cards of your deck, then place them on top of your deck in any order. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can discard one card; then place one 'Mecha Rescue Beast' from your deck to the top of your deck. You can only activate on of these effects per turn.

wxyf0rv.jpg

Once per turn, you can shuffle one monster from you graveyard into your deck; then target one monster you control, it because the level of the monster sent. If this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard; you can special summon one, level 3 Wind Mecha Rescue Beast from your deck to the field.

G9edGFK.jpg

If this card is destroyed by battle, special summon up to two 'Mecha Rescue Beast: Enforcer Lion (s)' from your deck to the field. If this card is used as XYZ material, the overlayed monster gains the following effect:

Once per turn, this card can detach one material; send the top card of your deck to the graveyard.

Mm90bFX.jpg

Once per turn, except during the turn this card is summoned, you can excavate the top 3 cards of your deck. Add one of the cards to your hand, then send the rest to the graveyard. You can not special summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except for 'Mecha Rescue Beast' monsters

cmwX9ng.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can send one Mecha Rescue Beast from your deck to the graveyard; change this cards battle position, then, you can summon another Mecha Rescue Beast in addition to your normal summon. You can only activate this cards effect once per turn.

42XOo5M.jpg

When this card is normal summoned; you can change it to face-up defense position. Once per turn, during either players turn, when a card(s) is sent for your deck to your graveyard, you can place one 'Mecha Clan' counter on this card (max 3). You can tribute this card; then special summon 'Mecha Rescue Beast' from your hand or graveyard up the number of counters on this card.

xHKOw3T.jpg

You can discard this card from your hand, then send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard; view all of your opponents set card on the field. You can not special summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except for 'Mecha Rescue Beast' monsters.

GRhiyMG.jpg

If this card destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can shuffle 'Mecha Rescue Beast' from your graveyard into your deck equal to the level or rank of the monster destroyed.

otMI0rj.jpg

During your turn, you can reveal this card from your hand; then reveal any number of Mecha Rescue Beast monsters from you hand to your opponent, other than this card, and shuffle Mecha Rescue Beast equal to the number of revealed cards into your deck from your graveyard

AsfYqy4.jpg

Once per turn, you can tribute this face-up card to the graveyard; send the top card of your deck to the graveyard. Also, you can normal summon an additional 'Mecha Rescue Beat' this turn.

FLhZozs.jpg

3 level 4 Mecha Rescue Beast monsters

Once per turn, you can detach one material from this card; then Special summon one Mecha Rescue Beast monster from your graveyard that has that same attribute as the material detached. While this card has material, during your end phase, you can discard one card; then send one Mecha Rescue Beast from your deck to your graveyard.

sxUcRti.jpg

2 level 4 'Mecha Rescue Beast'

Once per turn, you can detach one material from this card; send the top 3 cards from your deck to the graveyard, then gain the following effect, depending on how many 'Mecha Rescue Beast' were sent by this effect

1-Return one monster on the field to the owners hand

2-Shuffle two other Mecha Rescure Beast from your graveyard into your deck

3-Draw 2 cards

T4C0fFc.jpg

2 level 3 'Mecha Rescue Beast'

One this card is XYZ summoned; you can immediately attach one additional 'Mecha Rescue Beast' from your side of the field to this card. Once per turn, you can detach one material from this card; then target one level 3 'Mecha Rescue Beast' in your graveyard, special summon it in defense mode.

Spell/Traps

5CF2oZL.jpg

When this card is activated, add one level 4 or lower Mecha Rescue Beast from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, during either players turn, when a monster you control attacks or is attacked, you can send the top card of your deck to the graveyard; then gain the one of the following effects, depending on the card sent:

1- Monster:All Mecha Rescue Beast gain equal to the sent monsters level x 300

2- Spell: All Mecha Rescue Beast can not be destroyed by battle for this turn, any monster that battles Mecha Rescue Beast changed their battle position at the end of the damage step

3-Trap: Send another card to the graveyard.

4rQdEjJ.jpg

During either players end phase, you can reveal one Mecha Rescue Beast from your deck; send it to the graveyard. During your main phase, you can banish one of your Mecha Rescue Beast in your graveyard; Mecha Rescue Beast you control can not be destroyed by card effects this turn, and during the end phase return the banished monster to the grave. You can only activate one of these effects per turn.

I hope you enjoyed the cards. I know the effects can be lengthy, but I think the deck would be fun to play in person. I started making this deck with no gimmick for the cards, after creating Scout Owl and Medic Condor, I found that I milling cards could be a method these cards use to get the job done!

Looking forward to comments!

Couple of OCG and grammar mistakes, but I won't get into them now.

As for the cards themselves, I like the take on Milling. You don't exactly want to send your entire deck to the Graveyard, but you do want to mill in a controlled way. The effects seem fine (Nothing broken as I can see). It was a bit difficult to read, due to the lack of spoilers (Might want to implement that). Still, nice cards. Good work!

"Mecha Rescue Beast - Overwatch Eagle" has a luck based effect, since it depends on the number of cards sent to the graveyard, for scheming a combo, and it's effects are also useful, like TWO additional draws, rescuing two monsters, and returning one monster.... but if it's the only monster on the field it will return itself for vengeance..

Archived