Mage-Knight archtype

I Hate Snatch Steal

DfbbGdH.jpg

(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending from your hand to the Graveyard 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, or 1 LIGHT monster whose types include Warrior and Spellcaster. If this card battles, after damage calculation: you can target 1 level 6 or lower monster in your graveyard; special summon that target in face-up defense position.

uxnEoNs.jpg

2 level 6 monsters
(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) If this card is xyz summoned while there are both LIGHT Warrior and Spellcaster-Type monsters in your graveyard: you can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target. Once per turn, during either players turn: you can detach 1 xyz material from this card; this card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the monster on the field with the highest ATK, until the end of this turn.

bXM3yv3.jpg

3 level 8 monsters
(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) While this card has xyz material, this card is unaffected by spell and trap effects. If this card has a "Mage-Knight" Monster as Xyz Material, it gains this effect. *Up to twice per turn: you can detach 1 xyz material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target.

HHrhHoG.jpg

Target 1 face-up Warrior or Spellcaster-Type Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Mage-Knight" xyz monster that is 2 Rank higher than that target, by using that target as the Xyz Material and attach this card to the summoned monster as an Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)

Eie6IY9.jpg

(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle by card effects. An originally Warrior-Type xyz monster that used this card as an xyz material gains this effect. *Each turn, the first time this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, it is not destroyed.

CiqbstC.jpg

(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Mage-Knight" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Glowing Mage-Knight". Once per Battle Phase, if this card attacks a monster, it can make a second attack in a row.

urL4WEU.jpg

(This card is both Warrior and Spellcaster-Type) During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Mage-Knight" monster you control (except during the Damage Step): You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate that effect.

I also think a few more cards would be nice.

I like the basic idea. The Effect Monster can send himself to the Graveyard in order to summon himself, although he can only be summoned from the Graveyard. Can he activate his effect in the hand, discard himself and another monster, and summon himself from the Grave?

The effects of the Xyz's seem balanced enough. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Interesting . . . new RUM for specific dual type.

> Immortal: It's fine card, but i think it would be more interesting if we put those dual type into the summoning conditions "You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard, or sending 1 monster your hand to the Graveyard whose Type includes Warrior-Type and Spellcaster-Type." That way, you can SS Immortal Mage-Knight by discarding other Immortal Mage-Knight by gaining the benefit of dual type.

> Assault: Good, with Immortal Mage-Knight, both it and this can run in LS . . . (keep milling Mage-Knight, you can SS him by discarding Raiden and Lumina), and you can Summon this card using Michael and Mage-Knight (if the condition met, but seems hard to pull off.) So yes the easier way to summon this is via Immortal + Immortal.

> Astral: Nice, but i feel umm . . . unaffected by S/T a bit much, maybe limiting it like "If this card has Xyz Material: This card is unaffected by Spell/Trap" so that way, if it doesn't have any material left, his power gone.

> It's too cloggy, but yes can do well in Clownblade.dek or SpamLvl4.dek. + you get free 1 material more using the Spell as the material itself, which is nice.

Overall, it's good but i prefer the other incoming cards based around those dual type, so it's getting more interesting and has a unique play with it.

Hope this helps~

I also think a few more cards would be nice.

I like the basic idea. The Effect Monster can send himself to the Graveyard in order to summon himself, although he can only be summoned from the Graveyard. Can he activate his effect in the hand, discard himself and another monster, and summon himself from the Grave?

The effects of the Xyz's seem balanced enough. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Interesting . . . new RUM for specific dual type.

> Immortal: It's fine card, but i think it would be more interesting if we put those dual type into the summoning conditions "You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by sending 1 LIGHT Warrior-Type and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard, or sending 1 monster your hand to the Graveyard whose Type includes Warrior-Type and Spellcaster-Type." That way, you can SS Immortal Mage-Knight by discarding other Immortal Mage-Knight by gaining the benefit of dual type.

> Assault: Good, with Immortal Mage-Knight, both it and this can run in LS . . . (keep milling Mage-Knight, you can SS him by discarding Raiden and Lumina), and you can Summon this card using Michael and Mage-Knight (if the condition met, but seems hard to pull off.) So yes the easier way to summon this is via Immortal + Immortal.

> Astral: Nice, but i feel umm . . . unaffected by S/T a bit much, maybe limiting it like "If this card has Xyz Material: This card is unaffected by Spell/Trap" so that way, if it doesn't have any material left, his power gone.

> It's too cloggy, but yes can do well in Clownblade.dek or SpamLvl4.dek. + you get free 1 material more using the Spell as the material itself, which is nice.

Overall, it's good but i prefer the other incoming cards based around those dual type, so it's getting more interesting and has a unique play with it.

Hope this helps~

I took some of your suggestions and added some new cards

Also, thousand blades is earth attribute, so clownblade won't gain the befits of these cards from him.

I took some of your suggestions and added some new cards

Also, thousand blades is earth attribute, so clownblade won't gain the befits of these cards from him.

It doesn't matter thousand blades being an EARTH or not, my point is, that Xyz Bosses can be summoned in a deck that spam Level 4 (like Clownblade) since in Clownblade, you can summon Minerva/Utopia easily and uses that RUM to summon Assault Mage-Knight.

> Armored: Nice, has protection effs both for its own and the Xyz bosses that uses this card as Material.

> Glowing: Searcher while also searchable by ROTA (sad it's limited now), but, eh? not dual type?

It doesn't matter thousand blades being an EARTH or not, my point is, that Xyz Bosses can be summoned in a deck that spam Level 4 (like Clownblade) since in Clownblade, you can summon Minerva/Utopia easily and uses that RUM to summon Assault Mage-Knight.

> Armored: Nice, has protection effs both for its own and the Xyz bosses that uses this card as Material.

> Glowing: Searcher while also searchable by ROTA (sad it's limited now), but, eh? not dual type?

Fixed Glowing

Archived