Heavenly Destruction

Aman Indra

Heavenly Destruction

Counter Trap Card

When a card or effect activates in your Opponent's Hand or Graveyard: You can Discard 1 card; negate the activation and if you do, Shuffle 1 card in your opponent's hand or Graveyard into the Deck  (The card in the hand is chosen at random.) Once per turn, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Banish this card from your Graveyard; destroy 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls.

Tkiflnw.jpg

"...shuffle 1 random card from your opponent's hand or Graveyard into the Deck"

Does this mean, from the opponent's hand cards and Graveyard combined, I pick one of those cards at random and that is shuffled in? Or does the scope change depending on where the effect activation took place, i.e. if I negate a hand effect, I shuffle a random hand card into the Deck?

"...shuffle 1 random card from your opponent's hand or Graveyard into the Deck"

Does this mean, from the opponent's hand cards and Graveyard combined, I pick one of those cards at random and that is shuffled in? Or does the scope change depending on where the effect activation took place, i.e. if I negate a hand effect, I shuffle a random hand card into the Deck?

When any effect activates in hand or graveyard, if you negate it, you can either pick a random card from their grave and shuffle it or from their hand.

Well, i guess i offed the ptst of this card. Time to clean the closet yet again.

Edited the card. Now it targets.

Cards in the hand cannot be targeted, also this happens at resolution so you cant anyways

Word it like trishula:

When a card or effect activates in your Opponent's Hand or Graveyard: You can Discard 1 card; negate the activation and if you do, Shuffle 1 card in your opponent's hand or Graveyard into the Deck  (The card in the hand is chosen at random.) Once per turn, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Banish this card from your Graveyard; destroy 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls.

A

Cards in the hand cannot be targeted, also this happens at resolution so you cant anyways

Word it like trishula:

Well yeah, damn what happened to my Ptst

Archived