Post and i'll give you a FFXIV job

Cosmo.

Sorry for lateness, i went to sleep and then school and stuff.

Ok

Dark Knight. One of the jobs from Heavensward, so you don't need any base classes. The other main tank, this one though focuses more on offensive abilities.

Tinker tailor soldier sailor, my bullet punishes all without distinction

Dark Mage. The job obtained by having Thaumaturge at 30 and archer at 15. Master of offensive magic, calling upon the forces of thunder, ice and fire. Also has the gimmick of Astral Fire/Umbral Ice. Astral Fire is a buff that activates when you use a fire type spell. It boosts the attack of fire spells, but also increases their cost, and reduces the cost and the power of ice spells. Umbral Ice is activated when you use a Blizzard (ice) spell. It boosts the power of ice spells and their cost, and reduces the cost and the power of fire spells, Umbral Ice also increases the natural mana regen speed. You can only have an active buff at a time.

kay.

Summoner. The job obtained by having Arcanist at 30 and Thaumaturge at 15. The offensive job evolution from Arcanist. Replaces the typical Carbuncles summoned by the Arcanist with miniature and controllable version of the powerful primals Ifrit, Titan and Garuda. Ifrit is mainly offensive. Titan a tank and Garuda a spellcaster. Also focuses on damage over time spells.

Dark Mage. The job obtained by having Thaumaturge at 30 and archer at 15. Master of offensive magic, calling upon the forces of thunder, ice and fire. Also has the gimmick of Astral Fire/Umbral Ice. Astral Fire is a buff that activates when you use a fire type spell. It boosts the attack of fire spells, but also increases their cost, and reduces the cost and the power of ice spells. Umbral Ice is activated when you use a Blizzard (ice) spell. It boosts the power of ice spells and their cost, and reduces the cost and the power of fire spells, Umbral Ice also increases the natural mana regen speed. You can only have an active buff at a time.

Awesome.

1379760923678s.jpg

Archived