Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem: Curse of the Goddess [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

- - - - - Co-host: Lord CowCow Fire Emblem Adventure Fantasy

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,322 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago
  • Alias:Sethera

Okay, well I'm glad to see that people are still interested. The rule will remain in place but this is definitely reassuring.

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,322 posts

In celebration of Halloween, I have decided to randomly give every character either a trick or a treat, or both!

So far, Catriona and Sienna have both received tricks, and Edrick received a treat. The others still have yet to receive theirs.

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,212 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Bumping this up for ease of reference.

8PBUpdp.gif

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,322 posts

An announcement.

In case any of you missed it in the chat and don't know, I have decided to do a sort of overhaul of the way this thread's information is organized. I have moved much of the information to google docs and a google sheet, so that there is less clutter on the OP. I have also taken the opportunity to add new information such as mechanics and timelines. The relevant documents are as followed:

Fire Emblem Guide - This is a basic how-to Fire Emblem and how-to RP, as it lists mechanics on movement and actions, as well as classes and equipment.

World - Gives information on Mysia, the continent this RP takes place on, as well as information on various non-player characters encountered throughout the RP.

Timeline - Provides a brief history of Mysia, as well as a timeline from before the RP, and a timeline on events that have taken place throughout the RP.

Roster - Found in the third post of this OOC, this gives a detailed overview on the player characters, keeping track of their stats, kills, gold, and inventory.

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,322 posts

For those who have missed it in Yui's recent IC post.

This is a formal announcement that Yui is dropping this RP, thus Azar is leaving the group as well. I will be removing her from the roster after this. For those wondering, he is in too many RPs and is dropping from the ones he feels least investment in, this one included.

The good news is, my internet is back and I have posted in the IC!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users