[GIMP] OriCa template

1PFlDa7.png

P-effect is supposed to return to the Deck, however save that for CC (if I do post it).

[spoiler=V1.1]

YDNSnrx.pngj4mvWYZ.png

(Mostly c/p'd from older cards made in the past)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgfl65rxax9lp34/OriCa%281.2%29.zip

[Version 1.2]

It's pretty obvious that a lot of us don't have Photoshop and want to make OriCas.

So yeah, a version that's compatible with GIMP.

(The one Aix made earlier will work on GIMP, but the text layers will not function.)

Be warned that you will have to apply some of the GFX effects yourself; unlike PSDs, GIMP does not save layer stuff.

I've provided a text file to explain how stuff works, though it will be assumed you have a basic understanding of GIMP tools.

This was crafted from the Series 9 template that Zextra made, with some modifications.

Note that this is based on the version that I converted to GIMP.

• Separate rarities (Common/SR, Rare, Ultra Rare, Secret Rare)

• Custom copyright (You can edit this however you want, if you dislike using Kazuki's name)

• Pendulums (Appropriate text boxes and Scales are here)

• Holo sheets (whatever existed in the S9 is here)

• Gold Rare border

I'm using the holo sheets for demo purposes; you can deactivate them if you want.

So yeah, go wild guys =)

(If you have any questions, comments or whatever, then post them.)

New link should be working now; again, I really have no clue why the first link was shitty.

Also a good time to give you the updated version (which got rid of the shadow part).

For the holo sheets, the one used on the examples are the standard ones people use.

Same ones that are on Zextra's Series 9 template.

New link should be working now; again, I really have no clue why the first link was shitty.

Also a good time to give you the updated version (which got rid of the shadow part).

For the holo sheets, the one used on the examples are the standard ones people use.

Same ones that are on Zextra's Series 9 template.

Thanks for all of the help x'D I shall practice with the template a bit.

Archived