Blue-Eyes Fusion Spell - Ultimate Dragon Fusion

gmaster1991

a2A6pux.jpg

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a "Blue-Eyes" monster as Material from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 8 Dragon-Type Normal Monster and 1 Level 1 LIGHT Tuner monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position, but their effects are negated. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except from the Extra Deck.

Due to the new "Blue-Eyes" support that's coming out, I decided to try my hand at a "Blue-Eyes" themed Fusion Spell.  It's mostly self-explanatory, except for the end.  Even though one of the monsters that would be revived would specifically be a Normal Monster, I typed the phrase "but their effects are negated" even though Normal Monsters don't have effects.  This was because of the existence of "White Spirit Dragon", which is treated as a Normal Monster in the Graveyard, but banishes a Spell/Trap card when it's Summoned.  I didn't want this to be too overpowered, since "Silver's Cry" already exists for the whole 1-for-1 revival + banish combo.

Archived