[Striker] Chaotic Apprentice & Chaotic Noble

Nathanael D. Striker

bA1YFhc.png?1

You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Level 2 or lower monsters. (This effect cannot be negated) Once per turn, exactly 1 Level 2 or lower monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

1 DARK Level 2 or lower monster + 1 LIGHT Level 2 or lower monster
You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck)  by Tributing the above monsters you control. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 1 Level 1 monster in your Graveyard; shuffle it into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.You can target 1 Level 1 Monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy both targets. You can only use this effect of "Chaotic Apprentice" once per turn. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed (by battle or card effect): You can place this card in an unoccupied Pendulum Zone OR destroy 1 card in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Kja7BKy.png?1

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card would be activated that would target exactly 1 Level 1 monster you control; you can negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

1 DARK Level 2 or lower monster + 1 LIGHT Level 2 or lower monster
You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck)  by Tributing the above monsters you control. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 1 Level 1 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Once per turn, if another monster you control would be targeted for an attack; this card becomes the new attack target. If this card in the Monster Zone is sent to the Graveyard: You can place this card in an unoccupied Pendulum Zone OR destroy 1 card in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

A couple of cards from my DP set that I wanted to share with the rest of you. Meant to work well with Chaos Piper (both TCG and DP versions). Hopefully these work as intended, so enjoy. :3

How do you make Pendulums?

Ask this question in the Q&A section next time; not in another member's thread. That, and read the section rules before you come in here again.

(Though Striker already gave you an answer)

But back to the cards.

As you mentioned, these work with Piper Chaos, and quite honestly, that's about the only Deck these two are going to be used in.

Apprentice is basically Scrap Dragon for them, and recurs stuff upon its initial Fusion Summon. Probably would help to recur stuff that got used for Xyz / Synchro or whatever.

Noble is a nice attack redirection (though for any monster of your choice, not just Level 1s), but again like Apprentice, conditions pretty much limit its summon to this particular Deck.

Still, the revival is nice, and help you get stuff that you either didn't revive with Kinka on its summon turn (if applicable) or some other stuff.

P-effects are a nice addition for Level 1s, granting effect protection either way (well, outside of targeting stuff anyway).

I will assume that you have designed DP support for this Deck online, but as this isn't the place for that (and I can't access DP at all due to certain circumstances), I won't mention things here.

Can a pendulum have a scale of 0?Not sure.

Both say "When this card is Fusion Summoned" meaning you HAVE to use Poly because their own special summon effect is just that,Special Summon, NOT Fusion Summon.Don't know if that was intentional.

Guess you would use these with those Level 1 decks with Kinka-byo,Mystic Piper and such.

I like the concept, even if i hate playing against that annoying lvl 1 deck.

At present, Konami has not released any Scale 0s, so it can be hard to judge by.

However, it's fine for it to be Scale 0. (You need it to P-Summon 1s anyway).

Basically, anything from 0 to 13 is a legitimate Scale value (though anything past 10 likely doesn't have a lot of targets you can summon).

----

Though, about it not triggering because lack of Fusion Summon clause, I went on the assumption that you'd run Poly or something.

But I don't think Chaos decks run it.

Both say "When this card is Fusion Summoned" meaning you HAVE to use Poly because their own special summon effect is just that,Special Summon, NOT Fusion Summon.Don't know if that was intentional.

Guess you would use these with those Level 1 decks with Kinka-byo,Mystic Piper and such.

I like the concept, even if i hate playing against that annoying lvl 1 deck.

Seems I forgot the "this counts as a Fusion Summon" clause. With that clause, then it works normally.

Archived