[Written] Speak up, I can't hear you [Whisper Cards 7/7?]

ÆƵ–

Alright so before I get into the thing, I would like to bring your attention to this card:

WSUPEN045.jpg

Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Pendulum Summoned: You can add 1 Ritual Monster or 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

This card is great, but because it is not a pend and therefore not as good in pend decks, I decided to make this thing fun with an archetype of it's own.

[spoiler=Effect Monsters]

Mental Whisper

Level 4/ WATER

Winged Beast/ Effect

If this card is Pendulum Summoned: You can add 1 "Whisper" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Tributed for a Ritual Summon: you can target 1 other "Whisper" monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.

200 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Physical Whisper

Level 4/ EARTH

Winged Beast/ Effect

If this card is Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 "Whisper" monster in your Graveyard; This card's effect becomes that card's effect until the end of the turn. If this card is Tributed for a Ritual Summon: You can target that Ritual Summoned monster; it is unaffected by the opponent's card effects until the end of the opponent's next turn.

1500 ATK/ 700 DEF

Social Whisper

Level 4/ FIRE

Winged Beast/ Effect

If this card is Pendulum Summoned: you can add 1 Level 4 or Level 8 Winged Beast-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is Tributed for a Ritual Summon: you can target 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Ritual Monster in your Graveyard; add it to the hand, but it cannot be placed on the field this turn.

1500 ATK/ 700 DEF

[spoiler=Ritual Pendulums]

Lawful Whisper

Level 8/ LIGHT

Winged Beast/ Ritual/ Pendulum/ Effect

<5  5>

PE: If you Pendulum Summon a Winged Beast-Type monster(s): You can destroy this card and target face-up cards on the field equal to the number of Winged Beast-Type monsters Summoned; Negate those card's effects until the end of this turn. You can only use this effect of "Lawful Whisper" once per turn.

ME: Must be Ritual Summoned with a "Whisper" Ritual Spell, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. If the only monsters you control are Winged Beast-Type monsters: you can target 1 Winged Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 card on the field; Shuffle them into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Lawful Whisper" once per turn.

2400 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Chaotic Whisper

Level 8/ DARK

Winged Beast/ Ritual/ Pendulum/ Effect

<3  3>

PE: Once per turn, if a Winged Beast-Type monster(s) you control is Tributed: you can destroy this card and target face-down cards on the field, up to the number of monsters Tributed; shuffle them into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Chaotic Whisper" once per tun.

ME: Must be Ritual Summoned with a "Whisper" Ritual Spell, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. If the only monsters you control are Winged Beast-Type monsters: you can target 1 Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate their effects.

I'm planning on doing 2 Ritual Pendulums for them, as well as at least 1 Ritual Spell. So, What do y'all think so far?

3000 ATK/ 1400 DEF

[spoiler=Ritual Spell]

Whisper Ritual of Judgment

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Whisper" Ritual Monster from your hand or face-up in your Extra Deck. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, if you control a face-up Ritual Summoned Winged Beast-Type monster: you can target 1 "Whisper" monster in your Graveyard; Shuffle both it and this card into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Whisper Ritual of Judgment" once per turn.

Taboo Whisper Ritual

Ritual Spell

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Whisper" Ritual Monster face-up in your Extra Deck. You must also send monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: you can banish this card; add 1 "Whisper" monster from you Graveyard to your hand.

Thanks, but do you have anything specific?

Everyone around here asks for specifics >.<

Pendulum summoning is fun,ritual summoning is fun,the concept of the archtype(only the rituals being pendulum) is fun.

I wrote that you need a way to get the rituals back from the extra deck but then i noticed the spell summons them from there anyway,so nothing i really want changed.

I don't know if nerfing Social Whisper was the right choice.It went from amazing to being just a worse version of the others.

How about this idea: "If this card is Pendulum Summoned: you can add 1 Level 4 or Level 8 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand."

That seems like it could work. 

Archived