Vampire for Tier 1! (Vampire Support)

Kanashimi

♪ Song ♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNXoMZnuFY

Cullen!!!!!!!! just kidding :P

Well i'm not a fan of *cough*twilight*cough* but i'm interested in this Zombie archetype named "Vampire".

Soooooooooooooo, let me be honest, they are BAD!

I think they are need more love that's why i make the support for it ^w^

Here:

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters'']

xpzxb6.jpg

Vampire Princess

DARK/Level 3

Zombie/Tuner/Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Normal Summon 1 DARK "Vampire" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn. You can destroy 1 DARK "Vampire" monster you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. (it is treated as being destroyed by your opponent's card effect.) If you do, you can add 1 "Vampire" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

1000/1500

9fv5hv.jpg

Vampire Prince

DARK/Level 3

Zombie/Tuner/Effect

You can discard this card: Add 1 DARK "Vampire" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Vampire Prince". You can destroy 1 DARK "Vampire" monster you control; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field. (it is treated as being destroyed by your opponent's card effect.) If you do, you can Normal Summon 1 DARK "Vampire" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn.

1600/0

zvx214.jpg

Vampire's Pet Wyvern

DARK/Level 5

Wyrm/Effect

If you control no monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned: You can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); Your opponent sends cards of that type from their Deck to the Graveyard up to the number of DARK "Vampire" monster you control, then this card gains 300 ATK for each cards sent by this effect.

2000/1500

20po70p.jpg

Vampire Knight

DARK/Level 4

Zombie/Effect

If this card in your possession is sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower DARK "Vampire" monster from your Deck, except "Vampire Knight". You can banish this card from your Graveyard; 1 DARK "Vampire" monster you Normal Summon this turn can be Summoned without Tributing.

1800/0

[spoiler=Main Deck Spells/Traps'']

xckqa1.jpg

Vampire Vampirism

Spell/Continuous

Once per turn: You can target 1 DARK "Vampire" monster you control; this turn, it's name becomes "Vampire Lord". When a card(s) is sent from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard: You can activate 1 of these effects based on the card type it is sent. You can only use 1 effects of "Vampire Vampirism" per turn.
● Monster Card: Add 1 DARK "Vampire" monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Spell Card: Add 1 "Vampire" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Vampire Vampirism".
● Trap Card: Add 1 "Vampire" Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

2qjetkp.jpg

Vampire Companion

Spell/Normal

Activate only if you control DARK "Vampire" monster. Special Summon 1 "Vampire's Pet Wyvern" from your Graveyard or Deck. You can only activate 1 "Vampire Companion" per turn. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target up to 3 DARK "Vampire" monster or "Vampire" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; shuffle them to the Deck.

24wr4zn.jpg

Vampire Life

Trap/Continuous

Once per turn: When a card(s) is sent from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard: Your opponent banish 1 random card from their hand face-down. If your opponent doesn't have any cards in their hand: Your opponent banish 1 card they control instead (they choose). During either player's Main Phase: You can send this card you control to the Graveyard, then target face-up cards your opponent's control up to the number of DARK "Vampire" monster you control; negate their effects until the End Phase. You can only control 1 "Vampire Life" on the field.

1zcle07.jpg

Vampire Disguise

Trap/Normal

Return 1 DARK "Vampire" monster you control to the hand: Special Summon 1 DARK "Vampire" monster from your Deck with a Level equal to or lower but different names than the returned monster. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 of your banished DARK "Vampire" monster; return it to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters'']

4r2886.jpg

Vampire Mistress

DARK/Level 8

Zombie/Synchro/Effect

"Vampire Princess" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 DARK "Vampire" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. DARK "Vampire" monster and "Vampire" Spell/Trap Card you control cannot be destroyed by card effects once per turn. Once per turn: You can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); Your opponent sends 1 card of that type from their Deck to the Graveyard.

2000/2500

2u44pxe.jpg

Vampire Master

DARK/Level 8

Zombie/Synchro/Effect

"Vampire Prince" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cards in either player's Graveyard cannot activate their effects, except DARK "Vampire" monster or "Vampire" Spell/Trap Card. DARK "Vampire" monster you control gains 400 ATK for each DARK "Vampire" monster on the field. Once per turn: You can declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); Your opponent sends 1 card of that type from their Deck to the Graveyard.

2600/0

Broken? Might be yes . . . that's why i need help.

Also i already upload this support in duelportal soooooo it will become public soon~

And missing 1 Xyz Monster (Rank 8, supposedly Mistress and Master in the same card), but still working on it . . . (Thinking of names, effect, and such). Suggestions regarding the name or effects of this oncoming Xyz is welcomed and appreciated!

So comment, and anything that help this support be more balanced and improved is much much much appreciated! I really love this archetype (and might be my main deck at duelportal).

Have a nice day~

Archived