Blue-Eyes Deck Building Guide

skyline777123

Hello! I am here to discuss the way to build a PROPER Blue-Eyes Deck using ALL of it's Supports! Includes Kaiba and Yugi Extras!

First off: Do NOT use ANY Non-Blue-Eyes Extra Deck Cards BESIDES "King Dragun" & "Queen Dragun Djiin"

Now: As you may already know, the trick with any Blue-Eyes Deck is to bring a lot of them out quickly. And that is exactly the kind of build I am going to use! You could use Kaiba's two Movie Decks, but it needs a Quicker Summoning and Better Protection.

So the first two cards needed are the classic "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" and "Lord of D."! Also include "Lady of D." for added support.

When looking to add more cards to your hand, use "Trade-In". In fact: Use 3! That's Right: I said 3! It will get you the cards you need faster!

Want to bring your Dragons back? Add 3-Copies of "Dragon's Rebirth" and "Dragoncarnation" Apiece!

Fusion Summon your Blue-Eyes Fusion Monsters WITH 3-Copies of "Polymerization"!

Not satisfied with the small amount of protection provided? Add 3-Copies of "Dragon Shield" to protect your 3-Copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"!

"A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon" is used to get rid of ALL Spells and Traps; But you can keep it from doing-in yours by activating it when you have none on the Field! So add 3-Copies!

Not able to Summon "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon"? "Dragon Ravine" can be used to do so while "Field Barrier" protects the Field Spell!

"Keeper of the Shrine" allows for the ability to use it as 2! Sacrifices! It also has a way to Special Summon it's own self and/or a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" Summoned using it!

When it comes to a great Blue-Eyes Deck, Blue-Eyes-Specific Cards are pretty hard to understand. In this case: These cards are Self-Explanetory. Meaning that I WILL NOT explain them.

Extra Deck:

Legendary Dragon of White x1

Queen Dragun Djiin x1

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon x1

Dragon Master Knight x1

Tyrant Burst Dragon x1

King Dragun x1

Main Deck:

Monsters:

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon x1

White Spirit Dragon x1

White Night Dragon x1

Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon x1

Paladin of White Dragon x1

Black Luster Soldier x1

Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Kaibaman x1

The White Stone of Legend x1

Maiden with Eyes of Blue x1

Guard with Eyes of Blue x1

Priestess with Eyes of Blue x1

Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue x1

Lord of D. x2

Lady of D. x2

Divine Dragon Ragnarok x1

Keeper of the Shrine x3

Decoy Dragon x3

Masked Dragon x3

Spells:

Dragon Ravine x1

Burst Stream of Destruction x1

The Flute of Summoning Dragon x1

White Dragon Ritual x1

Black Luster Ritual x1

Dragon Shield x3

Polymerization x3

The Fang of Critias x3

Trade-In x3

A Wingbeat of Giant x3

Traps:

Tyrant Wing x1

Gift of the Mystical Elf x3

Dragon's Rebirth x3

Dragoncarnation x3

Side Deck:

Mirror Force Dragon x1

Doom Virus Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon x3

Silver's Cry x1

Silver Wing x1

Toon World x3

Crush Card Virus x1

Deck Devastation Virus x1

Mirror Force x3

There you have it! The best Blue-Eyes Deck available!

I have to tell you that the Blue-Eyes Statue Cards will be available soon; But since none are out right now, I can't add them. Though I will once they do. Also missing are the rest of the monsters whose Card Names contain: Eyes of Blue; They will be added once they are first shown. For now: I'd like to thank everyone for the likes on this Thread.

I will be posting a Thread NEXT YEAR of The Most Powerful Deck that can POSSIBLY BE MADE!

Until then, I won't be Posting Another Thread for a while. So: See you guys next Year!

Peace! ;)

Hello! I am here to discuss the way to build a PROPER Blue-Eyes Deck using ALL of it's Supports! Includes Kaiba and Yugi Extras!

First off: Do NOT use ANY Non-Blue-Eyes Extra Deck Cards BESIDES "King Dragun" & "Queen Dragun Djiin"

Now: As you may already know, the trick with any Blue-Eyes Deck is to bring a lot of them out quickly. And that is exactly the kind of build I am going to use! You could use Kaiba's two Movie Decks, but it needs a Quicker Summoning and Better Protection.

So the first two cards needed are the classic "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" and "Lord of D."! Also include "Lady of D." and "The Melody of Awakening Dragon" for added support.

When looking to add more cards to your hand, use "Cards of Consonence". In fact: Use 3! That's Right: I said 3! It will get you the cards you need faster!

Want to bring your Dragons back? Add 3-Copies of "Dragon's Rebirth" and "Dragoncarnation" Apiece!

Fusion Summon your Blue-Eyes Fusion Monsters WITH 3-Copies of "Polymerization"!

Finally: Add 3-Copies of "Dragon Shield", 3-Copies of "The Fang of Critias", "Mirror Force", "Dragon's Mirror", "Tyrant Wing", "Crush Card Virus", "Deck Devestation Virus", 3-Copies of "Divine Dragon Ragnarok", 3-Copies of "Decoy Dragon", and 3-Copies of "Masked Dragon" to the final Product!

Extra Deck:

Legendary Dragon of White x1

Queen Dragun Djiin x1

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Tyrant Dragon x1

Dragon Master Knight x1

Tyrant Burst Dragon x1

Mirror Force Dragon x1

Doom Virus Dragon x1

King Dragun x1

Main Deck:

Monsters:

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon x1

Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon x1

White Spirit Dragon x1

White Night Dragon x1

Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon x1

Paladin of White Dragon x1

Black Luster Soldier x1

Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3

Mystical Elf x1

Dark Elf x1

Kaibaman x1

The White Stone of Legend x1

Maiden with Eyes of Blue x1

Guard with Eyes of Blue x1

Priestess with Eyes of Blue x1

Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue x1

Lord of D. x1

Lady of D. x1

Divine Dragon Ragnarok x3

Decoy Dragon x3

Masked Dragon x3

Spells:

Burst Stream of Destruction x1

Dragon's Mirror x1

Silver's Cry x1

Silver Wing x1

The Flute of Summoning Dragon x1

The Melody of Awakening Dragon x1

White Dragon Ritual x1

Black Luster Ritual x1

Dragon Shield x3

Polymerization x3

The Fang of Critias x3

Cards of Consonence x3

Traps:

Crush Card Virus x1

Deck Devestation Virus x1

Tyrant Wing x1

Mirror Force x1

Dragon's Rebirth x3

Dragoncarnation x3

There you have it! The best Blue-Eyes Deck available!

I'd like to request a thorough explanation of each card on that list, why they were chosen over other cards, and how they interact with one another. Since this IS a guide to making the deck. :)

Blue-Eyes do not generally need supports of their own Archetype, but this Guide is to open the fact that the Supports for the Archetype can be powerful when together with other cards that don't conflict with what they can do. So I've Created a Side Deck for Extra Help. Keep in mind that I need to tweek the Main Deck a little In the Process, as 1 Major Card was left-out: "Gift of the Mystical Elf"! Also: There is no way to Negate Effects, so I've taken out cards and put new ones in.

Use the deck list provided Trade In is better than Cards of Consonence as you are only running 1 target for Consonence compared to the 9 for Trade In. Being a 60 card deck doesn't help. The two elves aren't needed at all, and run in BLS and Dragon Master Knight aren't really needed as that space could go for rank 8s or some more if the Synchros.

While I do like King Dragun it means either running extra cards and uses up a poly or Mirror, or havin les space for Blue-Eyes. In the BEUD turbo I have it does utilise Dragun for better swarming, along with REDMD, but that is all it is there for. When I can I'll try the provided deck out myself but I don't see how it is a great Blue Eyes deck just by looking at the list.

Was testing the provided deck list on YGOPro and it doesn't work that well. Being a 60 card deck it had a hard time drawing what was needed and is just slower than most other decks. I would like to see justification on the cards as with my own experience with the this deck it doesn't really work compared to my own Blue-Eyes deck.

This thread is pure unadulterated cancer, mainly cause BEWD is a solid deck, and instead of showcasing it, we landed with an troll who doesn't know the difference between being autistic and funny\

Threadwise, the chaos build tends to be the way to build it, if not for the free beaters, the Dark Matter plays

This thread is pure unadulterated cancer, mainly cause BEWD is a solid deck, and instead of showcasing it, we landed with an troll who doesn't know the difference between being autistic and funny\

Threadwise, the chaos build tends to be the way to build it, if not for the free beaters, the Dark Matter plays

Chaos? Wtf are you on about, they have such solid support now....

Ahhh, okay, i thought it died with Dragon rulers gone but clearly not.

Guy wasn't even playing a fully optimal build IMO. Rejuv in for sure. I'd personally run the 3rd CED, Sack Luster, maybe even a LPD. Kid could have beaten the BA deck tbh.

But it's really neat to see a dragon deck almost beat OCG BA without running any member of the Dragon Triforce

Guy wasn't even playing a fully optimal build IMO. Rejuv in for sure. I'd personally run the 3rd CED, Sack Luster, maybe even a LPD. Kid could have beaten the BA deck tbh.

But it's really neat to see a dragon deck almost beat OCG BA without running any member of the Dragon Triforce

His build was alot closer to TCG tbh

Archived