[Registry?] Yu-Gi-Oh! 2099 Sign-Ups

VampireofDarkness

y0R1eNR.png

Herein lies the sign ups for the format Yu-Gi-Oh! 2099. For those who lack the information on it, the info is below:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344063-format-yu-gi-oh-2099-coming-soon/

As said in the prompt, those who sign up acquire a template + 1000PP to start with. Redeeming such and getting yourself further started in 2099 will be revealed further in detail throughout the week as 2099 nears to its official opening. To those in a position of some sort (IE, Accountant, Shop Manager, etc.), make sure to leave such as you sign up as well. Thanks to all participating in this project and hope it continues to last!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the info and this project seems very interesting. I would like to join as a player and possibly as card manager. However, if I do sign up as a card manager, will I need any prerequisite skills for this? All in all, let's rock this joint!

Not quite, but I am looking for a valuable person in said position, someone in which is familiar with a good amount of TCG cards including underused ones and/or can discuss such cards in a way that one person can learn off of it. I am not sure where you are at with such, and as a result, I might ask you to PM me and we can discuss further.

Guess I'll take care of the Shop Manager stuff for now, if that's still available.

(I can't really go as a player until my Pipelight issue gets fixed)

Once this takes off, Darkness, I will give you that subforum you requested (because things are different from how DP things work).

Takes off Monday assuming everything is aligned properly. Also I might need both of you as Shop Manager, I'll message you both on this in the morning since it's 1:30AM rn. Thanks for the offer Sakura and much thanks to you and Nai for the subforum! You and the rest of everybody who signed up here are simply wonderful!

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344682-yu-gi-oh-2099-card-submission-thread/

(Submit your cards in this thread, though be aware there is a format for that.)

For Archetype support, this is theoretically a standalone format, so assume that whatever exists in the real game does not exist on DN.

Some stuff IS there, but not everything.

BTW Darkness, make sure you update the main post accordingly.

(I'm helping Garland with the card shop)

I'do like to sign-up as a player.

Mainly so I can submit my cards for people to use (it's kinda like cooking, doing only for yourself isn't as fulfilling as seeing others enjoying what you created).

A shame I still only created a few cards (with some lucky I can finish the other archetype I'm working in less than a week).

Archived