[Registry?] Yu-Gi-Oh! 2099 Sign-Ups

VampireofDarkness

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we will be dueling using the Duel Portal? If that's the case, I can't do this because I can't download the thing. Can I just make cards to put in the Shop?

If you are having Silverlight issues, ask someone else about those and make sure you aren't using Google Chrome. (I might put a link to the proper Silverlight thing if I have time) I will allow such with you dropping stuff into the Shop, just make sure you abide by the rules everyone else follows along.

If you are having Silverlight issues, ask someone else about those and make sure you aren't using Google Chrome. (I might put a link to the proper Silverlight thing if I have time) I will allow such with you dropping stuff into the Shop, just make sure you abide by the rules everyone else follows along.

My computer for some reason will only open Google Chrome.

I know that everyone is hyped about this, but how is it really going to work? Is it using duelportal or is someone coding the program that will host all of this?

Duel Portal! Given that this is the Duel Portal section, should be implied tbh. Guess I could adjust intro to such, but should be straightforward

• 2 weeks later...

As the trend goes of course I would be interested in this. I not only like to sign up as a play but also as a boss battle/event/special pack designer if possible?

Event Manager is already covered, but will see if there is room for you on. My tip for now is to try and make a decent impact here. Join the Skype Chat, submit and maybe help others with their submissions, and overall just interact around

Archived