T/OCG Tournament

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try OCG and see how that fairs out..... Hope there is space. Aniron if you could enlighten me on OCG HeroDAD, that'd be nice...

Hmm, what exactly would you be looking for. With Mali semi-limited I found the deck was kinda a glass cannon and couldn't really hold up to the meta. Not entirely sure HeroDAD exists post mist limit, but I could give you my best attempt at it I suppose

Hmm, what exactly would you be looking for. With Mali semi-limited I found the deck was kinda a glass cannon and couldn't really hold up to the meta. Not entirely sure HeroDAD exists post mist limit, but I could give you my best attempt at it I suppose

I thought you had something going post BOSH, no? If that's not the case I might just mess with that Monarch experiment Komaeda lent me

I thought you had something going post BOSH, no? If that's not the case I might just mess with that Monarch experiment Komaeda lent me

Oh, the Tele-Orphan deck, that's mainly just casual to play instead of Pepe, I suppose you might be able to use DDT from Nats two years ago, but I'd honestly go for monarch. Or pure Hero. Or Nekroz depending on how big Kozmo is and their inability to deal with the Djinn

Personally always wanted to try TGU in Kroz to tool Djinn and Leviar back Shruitt, but my decks been done already and was never a good Kroz player :/

Oh, the Tele-Orphan deck, that's mainly just casual to play instead of Pepe, I suppose you might be able to use DDT from Nats two years ago, but I'd honestly go for monarch. Or pure Hero. Or Nekroz depending on how big Kozmo is and their inability to deal with the Djinn

If it still is fun and workable, I'll run it. Also if I ran Monarchs, it would be a variation of the experiment Komaeda gave me, I'll link you in PM

Updating OP now; WiFi went out yesterday -_-

---

If people WANT this to be delayed until BOSH comes out, I can do that, but it would make more sense to just make a new tournament at a later time. Personally, I would let this tournament go forth and see how it is, and if it seems even remotely successful, this could be an interesting way for people to play in both formats.

Bump. Slight update on the OP, Wildflame needs to decide to play TCG or OCG, and DN names should also be supplied. Teams will be uneven with 5 vs 4, so there will be a slight disadvantage (or advantage) for the other team if no one else decides to join.

Tournament will begin 3 days from now, on December 5th, 2015 (Saturday)

Who's my first opponent :)

2-1 Win vs Disoriented Hoppy Senpai 

lol. I'll post up rounds soon, so once I post them, you can start right away. Some don't have their decks submitted yet, so you'll have to wait until they can get their deck in. Until then, they will not be allowed to watch matches.

Tournament has had a few bumps here and there due to unforeseen events, but I want to get this going now. Rules in OP has been finalized and nothing will change for the rest of the tournament. Round 1 will now begin, and any matches before today is invalid.

Rounds are posted in OP. Komaeda and Catman25 will play against Aniron, whereas phil and vla1ne will play against DovaCardMaker.

Archived