Accounting/PP Redemption Thread

Self-Destruct Button

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be 250 for every 1v1 that you voted in and had votes accepted; similar to last time I cashed stuff in. 

But can ask him about it otherwise (if that only includes stuff in the Pre/Postseason or all 1v1 Leaderboards count).

(I have another 1v1 that finished if it will count, but will reserve that until the other one finish)

----

BTW guys, participation in CC Monthly will also net you PP if you win.

Exact amounts vary, but probably 20 x whatever score you get (out of base 100).

I got word from Darkness and Striker that only posts in Tournament 1v1s count. Therefore, all PP added because of other posts have been removed.

Wait what? Is that outlined anywhere? I just read the initial post...again and there is no specifying that only Tournament 1v.1's count. 

Nor is there any mention of this:

----

BTW guys, participation in CC Monthly will also net you PP if you win.

Exact amounts vary, but probably 20 x whatever score you get (out of base 100).

So is there a finite list of ways to get points that I'm missing?

• Submit generic stuff to 2099 (and if cards are reprinted in packs, you get half their value each time; least from what I got from him)
  • Vote in Pre/Postseason 1v1 tournaments + have votes accepted.
  • Compete in CC Monthly and win (most you can get is 2000 if you really impress me or whoever else is judging your stuff + get a perfect score)
  • Participate in mini tournaments here (i.e. inaugural tournament that Striker is holding now)
  • Some unannounced events that we don't know about

I am assuming Self-Destruct just copied the stuff Darkness sent him initially, and forgot to add in these sorts of things.

(And yes, I had worked out the details to the CC monthly stuff with Darkness before putting it into action)

Wait what? Is that outlined anywhere? I just read the initial post...again and there is no specifying that only Tournament 1v.1's count. 

Nor is there any mention of this:

1v1 competitions implies the Tournaments that I host. Hence the large prizes for placing in said Tournaments and the incentive to vote in Tournament matches. I highlu reccommend you ask questions next time so you don't assume the wrong thing. Alright?

1v1 competitions implies the Tournaments that I host. Hence the large prizes for placing in said Tournaments and the incentive to vote in Tournament matches. I highlu reccommend you ask questions next time so you don't assume the wrong thing. Alright?

False. Why would 1v1 competition mean ANYTHING other than the 1v1 thread. Why would I think "Hmmm maybe they mean a random event that is not specified anywhere else in this rule post instead of the 1v1 contest section." There isn't a logical jump to that at all. 

Secondly, I did ask the question. Is there a finite list? Because God forbid I read this again, try to earn points again and learn that there is some "implied disclaimer" that I should've known about.

Third, I'm not really sure what your problem is. I think my slight agitation is pretty warranted. I read the rules, tried to participate according to what I understood of said rules (which were/are very nicely laid out), then I feel as if I am further validated because one the RULEMAKERS did the EXACT same thing I did. So to find out what I did was wrong for a reason that I don't see stated anywhere yet is vexing. Why you mad? I'm asking a question of clarity, is there something wrong with that?

False. Why would 1v1 competition mean ANYTHING other than the 1v1 thread. Why would I think "Hmmm maybe they mean a random event that is not specified anywhere else in this rule post instead of the 1v1 contest section." There isn't a logical jump to that at all.

Secondly, I did ask the question. Is there a finite list? Because God forbid I read this again, try to earn points again and learn that there is some "implied disclaimer" that I should've known about.

Third, I'm not really sure what your problem is. I think my slight agitation is pretty warranted. I read the rules, tried to participate according to what I understood of said rules (which were/are very nicely laid out), then I feel as if I am further validated because one the RULEMAKERS did the EXACT same thing I did. So to find out what I did was wrong for a reason that I don't see stated anywhere yet is vexing. Why you mad? I'm asking a question of clarity, is there something wrong with that?

You do realize I'm in charge of the Leaderboard, right? Therefore, I know what's going on with that. If anything, the OP didn't make it clear enough that it meant Tournaments and Tournament matches after it was pointed out pages ago.

Secondly, you asked after the fact. It would have been better if you asked before trying to redeem PP for the 1v1s. If you had, we wouldn't be going through this. That is where I'm getting at. If you think I'm getting angry or agitated, you may want to read what I said again and double check the tone please. The last thing we need is you misinterpreting what I'm saying.

Can we please stop playing blame games? It's not gonna get anywhere.

Can all involved parties please specify what they actually want, please.

Hopefully, we can move towards a more constructive discussion that results in mutual satisfaction, rather than mutual dissatisfaction.

• 4 weeks later...

Erm... Redeeming whatever the heck I can redeem. I'm sorry, but this format really makes me lost.

It's not that hard to grasp once you get the hang of it. In the beginning, you get 1000 PP. In this topic you can see where else you can get PP from, and the other pinned topics are either explanations of what's going on here or shops where you can spend your PP. If you have any particular questions, you can ask whoever seems to know the place, I'm sure no one will mind.

Also, as some of you may not have noticed, just a general announcement: This thread will soon be remade by Fluffyfish, as he is the new Accountant / PP Manager for 2099. Until then you can still use this topic, though the changes will still be made by him instead of me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived