My name is kano, kanokarob, kanoduston, and currently Kano-Eyes Refuse. I am a judge for the 2099 format. As an active member of CC and an official KDE Judge, I will be on the review team for cards you submit into the 2099 card pool.
REVIEW TEAM (as of 3/5/2016)
- Self-Destruct Button (reserve)
This thread is used for submitting your cards and archetypes for the shop. (1 Archetype per template and a limit of 10 generics per month). From here on, if said cards are accepted, they will be available in the shop, as singles if generic singles or if an archetype available as a template. A quick rundown of the process:
1. Submit your cards below using the form below.
2. Assuming said cards are accepted by the review team (2/3 judges need to approve [in the case of pool judges, the other two must approve]), arts for said cards are then PM'd to Origin of Darkness. Darkness will then format said cards with an appropriate rarity scale and set ID for each.
3. After Darkness has the art and set IDs proper, he will have said cards sent over to Sakura and TheFallenOne12, the shop managers, and from there, you will get a PM regarding the rarity for each of your accepted cards, and the amount of PP you get for each such. From here, the cards will be available via the shops in this section (see each for details).
4. Snapshot said PM with PP acquired and post it in the Accounting thread, for which you will obtain such.
PROTIP: Read this before posting your cards. Do they follow normal PSCT? If they do, it's much easier on everyone. If they don't, try to fix them or ask for help!
If there are any questions, please ask.