Photo

Card Submission Thread

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
527 replies to this topic

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
    Last Visit Dec 28 2018 09:43 PM
  • Alias:Kano, Kanokarob

9Y9h5TO.jpg

My name is kano, kanokarob, kanoduston, and currently Kano-Eyes Refuse. I am a judge for the 2099 format. As an active member of CC and an official KDE Judge, I will be on the review team for cards you submit into the 2099 card pool.

REVIEW TEAM (as of 3/5/2016)

• Darkness
  • darkfireblade25
  • Toyo
  • Self-Destruct Button (reserve)

This thread is used for submitting your cards and archetypes for the shop. (1 Archetype per template and a limit of 10 generics per month). From here on, if said cards are accepted, they will be available in the shop, as singles if generic singles or if an archetype available as a template. A quick rundown of the process:

1. Submit your cards below using the form below.

Submitted Cards

2. Assuming said cards are accepted by the review team (2/3 judges need to approve [in the case of pool judges, the other two must approve]), arts for said cards are then PM'd to Origin of Darkness. Darkness will then format said cards with an appropriate rarity scale and set ID for each.

3. After Darkness has the art and set IDs proper, he will have said cards sent over to Sakura and TheFallenOne12, the shop managers, and from there, you will get a PM regarding the rarity for each of your accepted cards, and the amount of PP you get for each such. From here, the cards will be available via the shops in this section (see each for details).

4. Snapshot said PM with PP acquired and post it in the Accounting thread, for which you will obtain such.

PROTIP: Read this before posting your cards. Do they follow normal PSCT? If they do, it's much easier on everyone. If they don't, try to fix them or ask for help!

If there are any questions, please ask. 

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,329 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:34 AM
  • Alias:Nai

What's the limit for the size of an archetype submission?

Posted Image

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
    Last Visit Mar 29 2019 02:29 PM

What's the limit for the size of an archetype submission?

I PM'd Darkness about it and he said 15. Although it is probably worth checking again in-case it has changed.

My signature

themonkeyspower

themonkeyspower

The Acrobatic Monkey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
    Last Visit May 01 2018 09:33 AM

I guess I will throw in my stuff now hopefully the generics are sufficient.

Archetype - Destroyers

Generics 9/10

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

So as to be fair, I'm posting my archetype template here as well.

Grand Quest Archetype

For those interested, it's based on my job, which is a fantasy-themed scavenger hunt.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,734 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Here's a few Generic cards:

Terror Twister Top
**/WIND/Machine/Effect
200/1400
When this card attacks successfully, at the end of the Damage Step, return all Spell/Trap cards to their owners' Hand.

Onion Swordsman
****/EARTH/Plant/Effect
1400/1900
Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and their effects are negated during your opponent's Battle Phase. If you control a Field Spell, this effect also applies during your Battle Phase.

Combo Shocker
****/LIGHT/Thunder-type/Effect
1800/1500
If a chain (of 2 or more links) resolves, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each link in that chain. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points instead.
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

I guess I will throw in my stuff now hopefully the generics are sufficient.

Archetype - Arcane-Blast

Generics

For your generics, only Bladeless Sowrd, Shadow Cloak, Wandering Gargoyle, and Arcane-Blast Apprentice are being accepted by myself. I'm still reviewing your Archetype.

Here's a few Generic cards:

Terror Twister Top
**/WIND/Machine/Effect
200/1400
When this card attacks successfully, at the end of the Damage Step, return all Spell/Trap cards to their owners' Hand.

Onion Swordsman
****/EARTH/Plant/Effect
1400/1900
Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and their effects are negated during your opponent's Battle Phase. If you control a Field Spell, this effect also applies during your Battle Phase.

Combo Shocker
****/LIGHT/Thunder-type/Effect
1800/1500
If a chain (of 2 or more links) resolves, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each link in that chain. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points instead.

Terror Twist is fine by me, for the time being.

I'm not a fan of floodgates this early in the format, so I'm voting against Onion.

Combo Shocker is worded funny... Does it count chain links that get their activation or effects negated? In its current iteration I'd vote no for that as well.

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
    Last Visit Dec 27 2018 07:58 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
Generics

Posted Image

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Generics

Please edit your post real quick to be in the correct format.

Each of their effects seem fine to me but in most f them the PSCT is slightly off. I can make those edits when I PM Darkness or you can, though.

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
I'm not gonna fix any of my PSCTs. If you wanna do it, go ahead.

Posted Image

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

I'm not gonna fix any of my PSCTs. If you wanna do it, go ahead.

Okey doke. Just update the format then if you don't mind.

_CrUsHeR

_CrUsHeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Last Visit Sep 12 2018 06:10 AM

Some cards suggestions for this project:

--ARCHTYPE CARDS-- (based on the original archetypes - supports)

Ally of Justice Galaxy Police
5 / LIGHT / Machine-type / Effect
2000 / 1000
While this card remaining face-up on the field, monsters on the field cannot be banished. For each face-up "D.D." monster on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300.

D.D. Returned Space Cowboy
7 / EARTH / Warrior-type / Effect
2300 / 1900
When this card is Special Summoned from your Banished Zone: Increase the ATK of this card by 500.

Different Dimension Destruction Dragon
10 / DARK / Dragon-type / Effect
2800 / 2300
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Banished Zone. When this card is Summoned: Destroy all of your opponent's monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap effects that do not target it.

Alien Interceptor
5 / WIND / Reptile / Effect
2100 / 1000
When this card is Flip Summoned sucessfully: You can destroy all of your opponent's face-up mosters with A-Counter(s).

Alien Cannon
Equip Spell
You can only equipe this card to a "Alien" monster. It gains 1000 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can remove all A-Counter(s) on the field to place this card on top of your Deck.

--GENERIC CARDS--

Wormhole
Normal Spell
Discard 2 cards from your hand; select 1 monster in your Banished Zone: Special Summon the selected monster.

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Some cards suggestions for this project:

--ARCHTYPE CARDS-- (based on the original archetypes - supports)

Ally of Justice Galaxy Police
5 / LIGHT / Machine-type / Effect
2000 / 1000
While this card remaining face-up on the field, monsters on the field cannot be banished. For each face-up "D.D." monster on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300.

D.D. Returned Space Cowboy
7 / EARTH / Warrior-type / Effect
2300 / 1900
When this card is Special Summoned from your Banished Zone: Increase the ATK of this card by 500.

Different Dimension Destruction Dragon
10 / DARK / Dragon-type / Effect
2800 / 2300
This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Banished Zone. When this card is Summoned: Destroy all of your opponent's monsters on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap effects that do not target it.

Alien Interceptor
5 / WIND / Reptile / Effect
2100 / 1000
When this card is Flip Summoned sucessfully: You can destroy all of your opponent's face-up mosters with A-Counter(s).

Alien Cannon
Equip Spell
You can only equipe this card to a "Alien" monster. It gains 1000 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can remove all A-Counter(s) on the field to place this card on top of your Deck.

--GENERIC CARDS--

Wormhole
Normal Spell
Discard 2 cards from your hand; select 1 monster in your Banished Zone: Special Summon the selected monster.

Your Archetype cards are nice, but those Archetypes don't exist in 2099, so they won't really make any form of impact. Archetype generally means making up your own, here.

Wormhole seems fine. It would be worded slightly differently but I can fix that with ease.

_CrUsHeR

_CrUsHeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Your Archetype cards are nice, but those Archetypes don't exist in 2099, so they won't really make any form of impact. Archetype generally means making up your own, here.

Wormhole seems fine. It would be worded slightly differently but I can fix that with ease.

Oh, now I see, okay, I'll make other cards with new archtypes.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,734 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

A few more generic cards:

Fungu Baby

**/WATER/Plant/Flip/Tuner/Effect

300/500

FLIP: Equip this card to an opponent's monster. It cannot attack or be used for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster.

Jugo the Interferer

******/WATER/Fiend/Effect

1050/2850

This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) if the number of cards in you and your opponent's hands (excluding this card) are less than this card's level. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the hand size limit of all players equals the level of this card. Once per turn: you may increase or decrease this card's level by one.

Atom Shifter

10*/WIND/Psychic/Effect

0/4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you tribute all monsters you control (min 2). For every monster tributed in the summon of this monster, you may activate this effect once: target 1 monster on the field then flip a coin. If heads, the owner must tribute that monster. Then they may Special Summon 1 monster from their hand (ignoring summoning conditions). Its effect is negated. If this card is tributed for this effect, the Summoned monster's effect is not negated.

Berzer King

9*/DARK/Fiend/Effect

2400/1000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 or more Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or XYZ monsters you control. For each monster tributed, this card gains 1 additional attack. When this card destroys a monster, place 1 "Berserk Counter" on it. For every "Berserk Counter" on this card, it gains these effects:
●1 or more: This card gains 100 ATK per counter on it.
●3 or more: This card cannot be removed from the field by monster effects.
●6 or more: This card cannot be removed from the field by card effects.

Pyronoid Warrior Goka
7*/FIRE/Fiend/Synchro/Effect
2600/1500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, flip the top three cards of your deck face-up then shuffle your deck. During your Draw Phase, you may add one of those flipped cards from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw. Once per turn, you may decrease this card's ATK by 600 and target 1 face-up monster; send it to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect.

Tributax

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during either player's turn: If a monster you control is tributed for a Tribute Summon, you can pay 500 Life Points; draw 1 card.

Slip Strike

Trap

Discard 1 card and Target 1 attack position monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; conduct battle between those two monsters.  Your opponent takes no battle damage from that battle.

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Delibirb

Delibirb

Murr' Chri'mas

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

A few more generic cards:

Fungu Baby

**/WATER/Plant/Flip/Tuner/Effect

300/500

FLIP: Equip this card to an opponent's monster. It cannot attack or be used for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster.

Jugo the Interferer

******/WATER/Fiend/Effect

1050/2850

This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) if the number of cards in you and your opponent's hands (excluding this card) are less than this card's level. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, the hand size limit of all players equals the level of this card. Once per turn: you may increase or decrease this card's level by one.

Atom Shifter

10*/WIND/Psychic/Effect

0/4000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you tribute all monsters you control (min 2). For every monster tributed in the summon of this monster, you may activate this effect once: target 1 monster on the field then flip a coin. If heads, the owner must tribute that monster. Then they may Special Summon 1 monster from their hand (ignoring summoning conditions). Its effect is negated. If this card is tributed for this effect, the Summoned monster's effect is not negated.

Berzer King

9*/DARK/Fiend/Effect

2400/1000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 or more Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or XYZ monsters you control. For each monster tributed, this card gains 1 additional attack. When this card destroys a monster, place 1 "Berserk Counter" on it. For every "Berserk Counter" on this card, it gains these effects:
●1 or more: This card gains 100 ATK per counter on it.
●3 or more: This card cannot be removed from the field by monster effects.
●6 or more: This card cannot be removed from the field by card effects.

Pyronoid Warrior Goka
7*/FIRE/Fiend/Synchro/Effect
2600/1500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, flip the top three cards of your deck face-up then shuffle your deck. During your Draw Phase, you may add one of those flipped cards from your Deck to your hand instead of conducting a normal draw. Once per turn, you may decrease this card's ATK by 600 and target 1 face-up monster; send it to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect.

Tributax

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during either player's turn: If a monster you control is tributed for a Tribute Summon, you can pay 500 Life Points; draw 1 card.

Slip Strike

Trap

Discard 1 card and Target 1 attack position monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; conduct battle between those two monsters.  Your opponent takes no battle damage from that battle.

With some PSCT repairs which I can do, all of these are fine.

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts

cards updated

if you update the PSCT, let me take a look first before submitting it to darkness so i can make sure the cards work the way they're supposed to with their original wording.

Posted Image

Goodbye YCM

Goodbye YCM

It's been a blast

• Otherworldly
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Darkness/Carnage

cards updated

if you update the PSCT, let me take a look first before submitting it to darkness so i can make sure the cards work the way they're supposed to with their original wording.

Just toss me by everything, Kano will update me then and I will toss them to you before I toss them to the shop since I can reach you more convienantly

Lonely people burn like candles

Only we are clean

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts

Just toss me by everything, Kano will update me then and I will toss them to you before I toss them to the shop since I can reach you more convienantly

there's more tossing around in this than in a kobe bryant game smh

Posted Image

_CrUsHeR

_CrUsHeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

More generics:

Stone Samurai
04 / EARTH / Rock
1550 / 1850
After the ruim of the temple this sentinel remained vigilant, just awaiting for an order to counter-attack.

Ophidian Monk
03 / WATER / Reptile / Effect
1300 / 1600
FLIP: Target up to 2 opponent's face-up Defense Position monsters; change those targets to Attack Position until the End Phase.

Durun, The Miraculous Djinn of the Ring
04 / EARTH / Spellcaster / Effect
500 / 2100
Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field; then, target 1 face-up monster and decrease the Level of the target by the same Level of the tributed monster, until the end of the Main Phase 1 of your opponent's next turn. Increase the Level of this card by the same Level of the tributed monster, until the end of your Main Phase 1 of your next turn.

Metamorphic Beast
04/ LIGHT / Beast / Effect
1900 / 1300
Once per turn, you can change the Type of this card. This card lose 300 of ATK when it's Type is not Beast.

Amazing Hercus
04 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect
2200 / 1200
When this card destroy a monster, you must discard 1 monster card, and If you not do, change this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase, and it's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effects.

Shadow Succubus
05 / DARK / Fiend / Effect
1950 / 2250
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, you can target 1 of your opponent's face-up Attack Position monsters; the target is changed to Defense Position and its DEF become 0 until the End Phase.

Molten Crusher
05 / FIRE / Rock / Effect
2400 / 1400
You can destroy all of your opponent's face-up monsters whose the ATK is lower than the ATK of this card, only original ATK of the monster(s) are considered. You can only use this effect once per Duel.

Hanana, The Valley of the Kings Keeper
06 / LIGHT / Beast-Warrior / Effect
2100 / 2500
If you control another Warrior, Beast-Warrior, Beast or Winged-Beast-Type monster, this card gain 500 by ATK. If this card leaves the field, add 1 Warrior, Beast-Warrior, Beast or Winged-Beast-Type monster with 1500 ATK or lower from your Deck to your hand.

One-Eyed Barrier
08 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect
0 / 3500
Once per turn, if you have another monster in Defense Position on your side of the field: Inflict 750 of Damage to your opponent's LP.

Asura Titan
05 / LIGHT / Machine / Xyz / Effect
2400 / 2200
2 Level 5 monsters
This card is unaffected by monster effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Make a second attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users