Card Submission Thread

Delibirb

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna post an archetype soon, trying to decide whether to make something new or work with what I have. In the mean time, have this Generic.

Chain Backfire

Normal Trap

When a chain started by your opponent would start resolving during the Damage Step of a battle involving a monster you control and a monster your opponent controls: Activate one of these effects;

● Both player's monster are unaffected by the effects of that chain.

● Halve your opponent's monster's ATK.

Just some simple PSCT errors I can fix. Can I get an image url for the art you'd like? (Im updating the OP to include that in the format)

[spoiler=Starship Archetype]Starship Explorer
DARK/Machine/Effect
Level 10
0 ATK / 0 DEF
You can Normal Summon this card without tributing. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster and sent to the Graveyard to activate that monster's effect: You can add 1 "Starship" monster from your Deck to your Hand except "Starship Explorer". You can only use this effect of "Starship Explorer" once per turn.

Starship Booster
DARK/Machine/Effect
Level 10
0 ATK / 0 DEF
When you Normal Summon or Special Summon a "Starship" monster from your Hand or Graveyard : You can Special Summon this card from your Hand. You cannot Special Summon monster(s) other than Machine-Type monster(s) the turn you activate this effect. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster and sent to the Graveyard to activate that monster's effect: You can Add 1 "Starship" monster from your Graveyard to your Hand except "Starship Booster". You can only use this effect of "Starship Booster" once per turn.

Starship Destroyer
DARK/Machine/Effect
Level 10
0 ATK / 0 DEF
If there are 2 or more "Starship" monster(s) on the field; You can Special Summon this card from your Hand. Monster(s) you control except "Starship" monster(s) cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster and sent to the Graveyard to activate that monster's effect: You can Add 1 "Starship" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your Hand. You can only use this effect of "Starship Destroyer" once per turn.

Starship Legion
DARK/Machine/Effect
Level 10
0 ATK / 0 DEF
When a "Starship" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard : You can Special Summon this card from your Hand in defense position. If this card is detached from an Xyz Monster and sent to the Graveyard to activate that monster's effect : Destroy a Spell/Trap card on the Field. You can only use this effect of "Starship Legion" once per turn.

Starship Plasma Burst
DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect
Rank 10
3000 ATK / 2800 DEF
2 Level 10 Machine-Type monsters
When this card is Xyz summoned : Target and destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. Monster(s) you control (except this card) cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during either player's turn : You can detach an Xyz material from this card and target 1 "Starship" monster you control; that target cannot be targeted by, or be destroyed by an Opponent's card effect until end of the turn.

Starship Orbiter
DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect
Rank 10
2800 ATK / 3000 DEF
2 Level 10 monsters
As long as this card has a "Starship" monster attached to it as an Xyz material : Your Opponent cannot activate monster effects in the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a non-Machine-Type monster activates it's effect : You can detach an Xyz material from this card; Negate the activation.

Starship War Station
DARK/Machine/Xyz/Effect
Rank 10
3500 ATK / 3200 DEF
3 Level 10 "Starship" monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can discard 1 card; Target 1 Face-Up card your Opponent controls; send it to the Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach an Xyz material from this card and discard 1 card ; Draw 2 cards. Unaffected by an Opponent's monster effects as long as you control another rank 10 or higher Xyz monster.

Starship Terminal
Field Spell Card
When a "Starship" monster is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Starship" monster from your Deck to your Hand with a different name than the Special Summoned monster. You can only use this effect of "Starship Terminal" once per turn. The effect(s) of "Starship" Xyz monster(s) you control cannot be negated by Spell/Trap card effects. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can attach it to a "Starship" Xyz monster you control as an Xyz material instead.

Starship Space Rumble
Continuous Spell Card
You take no battle damage from attacks involving a "Starship" monster. When a "Starship" monster you control attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. During each of your standby phases: Banish this card if you do not control a "Starship" Xyz monster.

Starship Departure
Quick play Spell Card
Target 1 "Starship" Xyz monster you control; until the end of this turn, that target's Attack and defense is halved, but is unaffected by other card effects. Once per turn, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Banish this card from your Graveyard and discard 1 card; Destroy a non Machine-Type monster your Opponent controls

Starship Arrival
Continuous Trap Card
Special Summon of "Starship" Xyz monster(s) cannot be negated. Once per turn, during either plater's turn When you Opponent activates a Spell/Trap card while you control a "Starship" Xyz monster: You can pay 1000 Life Points; Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. When this set card is sent to the Graveyard: You can discard 1 card; Draw 2 cards.

Starship Command Center
Continuous Trap Card
Activate this card by paying 1000 life points. Your Opponent cannot set card(s) on the field as long as you control a "Starship" Xyz monster. During each of your Standby Phases: Banish this card if you do not control a "Starship" Xyz monster

The written rule is meh if the archetype has it's own thread but i don't care so here it is.

Here are some generics that I made a long time ago. Feedback would be nice! Also, I will be posting my archetype template sometime later if that is okay.

Necro Graveyard Joker​

LV5/ DARK/ Fiend/ Effect

?/0

This card cannot be special summoned except by it's own effect. When this card is face-up on the field, neither player can special summon monsters from the graveyard or banished zones. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, at the end phase, you can banish 2 cards from your graveyard to special summon it to your field. This card gains 100 ATK for each card in both player's graveyard.​

Perenna the Gift Giver

LV3/ LIGHT/  Fairy/ Effect

There can only 1 "Perenna the Gift Giver" face-up on the field. When this card is summoned, you can shuffle any number of cards from your hand or both sides of the field into the Deck, then draw that many cards. You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn: You can shuffle any number of cards from your hand into the Deck, then draw that many cards. You can only activate one of either effect once per turn.​

Dragunov War Spear

Spell Card

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, when the equipped monster destroys a monster, you can apply either effect:
*Discard 2 cards, the equipped monster can attack again.
*Draw two cards from your deck and switch the equipped monster to defense position. The equipped monster cannot change position until the end of your 2nd turn.​

So we arent allowed to submit archtype support cards since the archetypes that currently exist wont be in the tournament? What if the current archetype is more of the support for the cards created, could I also link actual cards with their effects and everything? or is that against the rules or spirit of the tournament?

You might think I am joking with this archetype ,but I am not.

I made a deck with this and it is so much fun to play with it,

( I may have made some grammer errors)

EDIT: I can remake those images ,but it'll take a bit of time (in the mean time I hope this deck can get approved so I won't be doing the images for nothing XD)

Anyway I hope you like the deck <3

[spoiler=Shapesnatch]Shapesnatch
5/Dark/Machine/Normal
1200/1700
A bow tie with horrible power, it attacks an opponent by controlling others.

Fadesnatch
5/Dark/Machine/Effect
0/0
Once per turn you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard when a 'Shapesnatch' is destroyed.
once per turn when you control another 'Shapesnatch' card all monsters you control gain 800 ATK and DEF.When this card destroys a monster by battle you can send this card to the graveyard to special summon a 'Shapesnatch' from your graveyard.

Shapesnatch's Inner Evil
5/Dark/Machine/Effect
1200/1700
This card cannot be normal summoned/set or special summoned except by his own effect.During either players turn you can special summon this card from your hand when a 'Shapesnatch' card is destroyed while there are at least 3 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' cards in the graveyard. Once per turn during the battle phase you can target a monsters your opponent's control(if it's in face-down defense position flip it to face-up attack position),Take control of that monster it must attack this turn if able, at the end of the battle phase return the control of that monster to your opponent.Once per turn during either players turn when this monster is selected as a target for an effect you can change the target to a card your opponent's control.

Shapesnatch's Manager
4/Dark/Fiend/Effect
1000/1000
When this card is tributed, special summon or activate 1 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' card from your deck. Once per turn during either players turn you can tribute this card to give all monster on your side of the field 1000 ATK and DEF until the end phase of your next turn.

Shapesnatch's Twin
5/Dark/Machine/Effect
1200/1700
When a 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' monster is targeted for an attack or effect special summon this card, this card's original attack becomes 1200 + the ATK of the targeted monster, then switch the target of the attack or effect to this card. This card cannot be removed from the field the turn it is summoned by this effect.

Shapesnatch's Horrible Power
Normal Spell
When a 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' monster you control destroys a monster by battle special summon it to your side of the field.
Once per turn when a 'Shapesnatch' monster you control declares an attack you can take control of 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls, and attack with it instead of this monster.

Shapesnatch's Top Hat
Quickplay Spell
Activate one of these effects:
* Add 1 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.
* Equip this card to a 'Shapesnatch' monster you control, when that monster is selected as a target for an attack or effect return that card to your hand instead.

And now last but not least:

Shapesnatch
5/Dark/Machine/Xyz/Effect
1200/1700
2 Lv 5 'snatch' monsters
Once per turn during either players turn you can detach 1 card to negate target monster's effect, if you do this card gains that card's effect until the end of your opponent's next turn.(in addition to it's own)
Once per turn you can increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control with 800.

And I'd like to get the monarch stormforth or soul exchange as generic cards added (if they weren't already)

Okay heres support for a current archetype, though the main cards may not be in DP can I include the few cards that are required to play the deck in addition to the cards I made?

Hopefully this submission is okay

[spoiler=Laval Archetype Support]

Laval Cinder Knight

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect
1900/200

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Laval" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you activated this effect, you cannot special summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except FIRE monsters. You can only use this effect of "Laval Cinder Knight" once per turn.

Laval Swordsman

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect
1400/100

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Laval" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Laval Cannon

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect
1600/900

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Laval" monsters; Special Summon that target.

Laval Blazing Phoenix

2/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
300/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Laval" monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but this card is banished when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Laval Blazing Phoenix" once per turn.

Laval Sorceress

4/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
1200/300

Banish this card from your hand: Send 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except FIRE monsters.

Laval Lakeside Lady

3/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
200/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 other "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Laval Volcano Handmaiden

1/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
100/200

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if you have a "Laval" monster in your Graveyard other than "Laval Volcano Handmaiden": You can send 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Laval Coatl

2/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner
1300/700

If you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Lavalval Dragon

5/Fire/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2000/1100

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
You can shuffle 2 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard into your Main Deck to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Lavalval Dragun

6/Fire/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2500/1200

Once per turn: You can add 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 "Laval" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Laval Molten Lord

6/Fire/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
2600/1900

Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

Laval Stennon

7/Fire/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
2700/1800

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, when this card is targeted by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy the targeting card.

Lavalval Mantle

2200/2800

During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; then banish 2 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard: Change the target to face-down Defense Position.You can only use this effect of "Lavalval Mantle" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to negate that effect.

Laval Volcano Priestess

8/Fire/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
2800/1600

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; Banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard and discard 1 "Laval" monster from your hand; then banish that target. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Banished "Laval" monster, except "Laval Volcano Priestess".

Laval Ignition

Spell

Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Laval" card to your hand, then send any excavated "Laval" monsters to the Graveyard, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Laval Ignition" per turn.

Laval Respark

Spell

Target 3 "Laval" Monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards; reveal 1 "Laval" card from your hand; if you cannot: discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Laval Respark" per turn.

Lavalval Tribe Land

Spell/Field

Once per turn: When a "Laval" monster is sent from your Deck or hand to the Graveyard: you can add 1 "Laval" card, other than "Laval Tribe Land" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 "Laval" card from your Deck to your hand.

Laval Conflagration

Spell/Quickplay

Banish up to 3 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard: apply this effect, depending on the number of "Laval" Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Laval Conflagration" per turn.
• 1: Target 1 Face-Up Spell/Trap Card on the Field; destroy that target.
• 2: Target 1 FIRE monster you control; Increase that target's Attack by 600, also until the end of this turn, that card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.
• 3: Banish 1 Face-Up monster your opponent controls.

You might think I am joking with this archetype ,but I am not.

I made a deck with this and it is so much fun to play with it,

( I may have made some grammer errors)

EDIT: I can remake those images ,but it'll take a bit of time (in the mean time I hope this deck can get approved so I won't be doing the images for nothing XD)

Anyway I hope you like the deck <3

[spoiler=Shapesnatch]Shapesnatch

5/Dark/Machine/Normal

1200/1700

A bow tie with horrible power, it attacks an opponent by controlling others.

Fadesnatch

5/Dark/Machine/Effect

0/0

Once per turn you can special summon this card from your hand or graveyard when a 'Shapesnatch' is destroyed.

once per turn when you control another 'Shapesnatch' card all monsters you control gain 800 ATK and DEF.When this card destroys a monster by battle you can send this card to the graveyard to special summon a 'Shapesnatch' from your graveyard.

Shapesnatch's Inner Evil

5/Dark/Machine/Effect

1200/1700

This card cannot be normal summoned/set or special summoned except by his own effect.During either players turn you can special summon this card from your hand when a 'Shapesnatch' card is destroyed while there are at least 3 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' cards in the graveyard. Once per turn during the battle phase you can target a monsters your opponent's control(if it's in face-down defense position flip it to face-up attack position),Take control of that monster it must attack this turn if able, at the end of the battle phase return the control of that monster to your opponent.Once per turn during either players turn when this monster is selected as a target for an effect you can change the target to a card your opponent's control.

Shapesnatch's Manager

4/Dark/Fiend/Effect

1000/1000

When this card is tributed, special summon or activate 1 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' card from your deck. Once per turn during either players turn you can tribute this card to give all monster on your side of the field 1000 ATK and DEF until the end phase of your next turn.

Shapesnatch's Twin

5/Dark/Machine/Effect

1200/1700

When a 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' monster is targeted for an attack or effect special summon this card, this card's original attack becomes 1200 + the ATK of the targeted monster, then switch the target of the attack or effect to this card. This card cannot be removed from the field the turn it is summoned by this effect.

Shapesnatch's Horrible Power

Normal Spell

When a 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' monster you control destroys a monster by battle special summon it to your side of the field.

Once per turn when a 'Shapesnatch' monster you control declares an attack you can take control of 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls, and attack with it instead of this monster.

Shapesnatch's Top Hat

Quickplay Spell

Activate one of these effects:

* Add 1 'Shapesnatch' or 'Fadesnatch' card from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

* Equip this card to a 'Shapesnatch' monster you control, when that monster is selected as a target for an attack or effect return that card to your hand instead.

And now last but not least:

Shapesnatch

5/Dark/Machine/Xyz/Effect

1200/1700

2 Lv 5 'snatch' monsters

Once per turn during either players turn you can detach 1 card to negate target monster's effect, if you do this card gains that card's effect until the end of your opponent's next turn.(in addition to it's own)

Once per turn you can increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control with 800.

And I'd like to get the monarch stormforth or soul exchange as generic cards added (if they weren't already)

Okay heres support for a current archetype, though the main cards may not be in DP can I include the few cards that are required to play the deck in addition to the cards I made?

Hopefully this submission is okay

[spoiler=Laval Archetype Support]

Laval Cinder Knight

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect

1900/200

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Laval" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you activated this effect, you cannot special summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except FIRE monsters. You can only use this effect of "Laval Cinder Knight" once per turn.

Laval Swordsman

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect

1400/100

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Laval" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Laval Cannon

4/Fire/Warrior/Effect

1600/900

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Laval" monsters; Special Summon that target.

Laval Blazing Phoenix

2/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner

300/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Laval" monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but this card is banished when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Laval Blazing Phoenix" once per turn.

Laval Sorceress

4/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner

1200/300

Banish this card from your hand: Send 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except FIRE monsters.

Laval Lakeside Lady

3/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner

200/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 other "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Laval Volcano Handmaiden

1/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner

100/200

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if you have a "Laval" monster in your Graveyard other than "Laval Volcano Handmaiden": You can send 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Laval Coatl

2/Fire/Pyro/Effect/Tuner

1300/700

If you have 3 or more "Laval" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Lavalval Dragon

5/Fire/Dragon/Synchro/Effect

2000/1100

You can shuffle 2 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard into your Main Deck to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Lavalval Dragun

6/Fire/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
2500/1200

Once per turn: You can add 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 "Laval" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Laval Molten Lord

6/Fire/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
2600/1900

Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

Laval Stennon

2700/1800

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, when this card is targeted by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy the targeting card.

Lavalval Mantle

2200/2800

During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; then banish 2 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard: Change the target to face-down Defense Position.You can only use this effect of "Lavalval Mantle" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard to negate that effect.

Laval Volcano Priestess

8/Fire/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
2800/1600

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; Banish 1 "Laval" monster from your Graveyard and discard 1 "Laval" monster from your hand; then banish that target. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Banished "Laval" monster, except "Laval Volcano Priestess".

Laval Ignition

Spell

Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Laval" card to your hand, then send any excavated "Laval" monsters to the Graveyard, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Laval Ignition" per turn.

Laval Respark

Spell

Target 3 "Laval" Monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards; reveal 1 "Laval" card from your hand; if you cannot: discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Laval Respark" per turn.

Lavalval Tribe Land

Spell/Field

Once per turn: When a "Laval" monster is sent from your Deck or hand to the Graveyard: you can add 1 "Laval" card, other than "Laval Tribe Land" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 "Laval" card from your Deck to your hand.

Laval Conflagration

Spell/Quickplay

Banish up to 3 "Laval" monsters from your Graveyard: apply this effect, depending on the number of "Laval" Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Laval Conflagration" per turn.
• 2: Target 1 FIRE monster you control; Increase that target's Attack by 600, also until the end of this turn, that card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.

To both of you, since these consist partially of existing cards that aren't in the 2099 card pool, we cant accept these.

Might as well submit some stuff.

Be warned that some cards do have accent marks, but I think DP should be able to read them. (Otherwise, remove them if it won't read)

[spoiler=Skateboard Dragon]

Skateboard Dragon Himawari
Level 3 | WIND | Dragon | Flip | Effect

1300/1300
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Himawari" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can shuffle 1 card in your hand into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
(2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Suisen

1200/1400
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Suisen" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" card from your Deck to your hand, then shuffle 1 card in your hand into the Deck.
(2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Bara

1500/1100
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Bara" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand).

Skateboard Dragon Fuji
1600/1000
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Fuji" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Skateboard Dragon Rán

1400/1200
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Ran" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard. Monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect, except "Skateboard Dragon" monsters.

Skateboard Dragon Anemoné

1100/1500
You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Anemone" once per turn.
(1) FLIP: You can target up to 5 "Skateboard Dragon" cards in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw an equal amount of cards -3.

Champion Skateboard Dragon Sakura
Level 6 | WIND | Dragon | Ritual | Effect

2600/2300
You can only use either the (2) and (3) effects of "Champion Skateboard Dragon Sakura" once per turn.
(1) You can Ritual Summon this card with "Skateboard Dragon Rampage".
(2) If a card is flipped face-up: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then if it was a card you controlled that was flipped face-up, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
(3) During either player's turn, if a card effect is activated that would target "Skateboard Dragon" monster(s) you control: You can discard 1 card; negate the effect of that card.

Skateboard Dragon Rampage
Ritual Spell Card
You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Rampage" once per turn.
(1) This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Skateboard Dragon" monster. Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of that monster, then Ritual Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.
(2) During either player's turn, if a "Skateboard Dragon" monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Skateboard Dragon Trick
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster, then target as many face-down Defense Position "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control as possible; change them to face-up Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Resurgence

Normal Trap Card

You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Resurgence" once per turn.

(1) Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your Graveyard).

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control gain the following effect until the end of this turn.

• When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Draw 1 card.

Skateboard Dragon Storm

Normal Trap Card

You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Storm" once per turn.

(1) If you control a "Skateboard Dragon" monster: shuffle 1 card on the field into the Deck.

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

Skateboard Dragon Recharge

Normal Trap Card

You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Recharge" once per turn.

(1) Discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" card; draw 2 cards.

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

I already have the art designed for them, but I do not have access to them at time of writing (I'm on netbook)

Will edit the post when I get back to my normal computer.

(Oh and BTW Kano, I'm doing the pack stuff for this format; Garland's managing the singles area)

Be warned that some cards do have accent marks, but I think DP should be able to read them. (Otherwise, remove them if it won't read)

1300/1300

Skateboard Dragon Suisen

1200/1400

(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" card from your Deck to your hand, then shuffle 1 card in your hand into the Deck.

Skateboard Dragon Bara

1500/1100

(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand).

Skateboard Dragon Fuji

1600/1000

(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Skateboard Dragon Rán

1400/1200

(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard. Monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect, except "Skateboard Dragon" monsters.

1100/1500

(1) FLIP: You can target up to 5 "Skateboard Dragon" cards in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw an equal amount of cards -3.

2600/2300

You can only use either the (2) and (3) effects of "Champion Skateboard Dragon Sakura" once per turn.

(2) If a card is flipped face-up: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then if it was a card you controlled that was flipped face-up, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

(3) During either player's turn, if a card effect is activated that would target "Skateboard Dragon" monster(s) you control: You can discard 1 card; negate the effect of that card.

Ritual Spell Card

(1) This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Skateboard Dragon" monster. Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of that monster, then Ritual Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

(2) During either player's turn, if a "Skateboard Dragon" monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Skateboard Dragon Trick

Quick-Play Spell Card

(1) Discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster, then target as many face-down Defense Position "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control as possible; change them to face-up Defense Position.

Normal Trap Card

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control gain the following effect until the end of this turn.

Skateboard Dragon Storm

Normal Trap Card

(1) If you control a "Skateboard Dragon" monster: shuffle 1 card on the field into the Deck.

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

Normal Trap Card

(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Deck in face-down Defense Position.

I already have the art designed for them, but I do not have access to them at time of writing (I'm on netbook)

(Oh and BTW Kano, I'm doing the pack stuff for this format; Garland's managing the singles area)

I just copied what Darkness wrote for the thread. Reviewing your submissions now.

Looks fine to me, good work. Ill wait until you send over the artworks and make sure Darkness gets them.

1300/1300

Skateboard Dragon Suisen

1200/1400

Skateboard Dragon Bara

1500/1100

Skateboard Dragon Fuji

1600/1000

Skateboard Dragon Rán

1400/1200

1100/1500

2600/2300

Ritual Spell Card

Skateboard Dragon Trick

Quick-Play Spell Card

Normal Trap Card

Skateboard Dragon Storm

Normal Trap Card

Normal Trap Card

Not a fan of the overall concept is a little too oppresive overall. The Deck as a whole is kinda slow, but I feel like the moment it would be up to par it would be a bit much. The whole thing being Book of Moon (A card with quite a bit of utility, in which this case really cuts off plays in various manners) just feels like a bit of a hassle. Maybe I wouldn't mind it nearly as much if it was say the boss or such, but it being the whole deal just feels sort of a bit too much.

welp this format is actually cancer now

Note it takes 2/3 of us of get an arch through. While sometimes I discuss things with Kano before decisions are made, and I tend to discuss with Hunduel a lot (Who I'm sure will probably approach here later), Kano's decision should not be considered the ultimatum if I happen to disagree.

I more/less copied that stuff off of the thread in Advanced, and at present, I have no plans on adding more to it.

Though I sort of have to keep the FLIP thing because of the original theme for these.

I could just change them to do other things in place of the (2) effects, or just strip them if it's pushing it.

Not a fan of the overall concept is a little too oppresive overall. The Deck as a whole is kinda slow, but I feel like the moment it would be up to par it would be a bit much. The whole thing being Book of Moon (A card with quite a bit of utility, in which this case really cuts off plays in various manners) just feels like a bit of a hassle. Maybe I wouldn't mind it nearly as much if it was say the boss or such, but it being the whole deal just feels sort of a bit too much.

Note it takes 2/3 of us of get an arch through. While sometimes I discuss things with Kano before decisions are made, and I tend to discuss with Hunduel a lot (Who I'm sure will probably approach here later), Kano's decision should not be considered the ultimatum if I happen to disagree.

Indeed, please have some faith in the system, Toyo. :/

I more/less copied that stuff off of the thread in Advanced, and at present, I have no plans on adding more to it.

Though I sort of have to keep the FLIP thing because of the original theme for these.

I could just change them to do other things in place of the (2) effects, or just strip them if it's pushing it.

Probably the best thing would be to limit the flipping to just the Battle Phase and maybe nerf the Traps. Resurgence should maybe destroy/banish at the EP (Kano help me word it so it triggers even if it is face down) I'd say make it into a QP with OPT as a workable trade, Storm needs a major toning down, perhaps make it a Scrap Dragon (Target a Skate and a card, destroy em). Recharge should only discard monsters and be a Spell, not a large reason to it being a Trap. Really though, the whole lineup should lose the banish effects. Those really make them way too much. Probably after this it should be fine, the big problem is the flipping during the MP causes all sorts of disruption versus practically every Deck, especially those Extra Deck reliant. That being said, I'm not quite sure these would be the best to go up against, albeit I'll admit it'd be amusing to play with.

Heres an Archetype

Pulsar - Light Warrior and Thunder Archetype

[spoiler=PULSAR]

Pulsar Medic

1/Light/Thunder/Tuner

100/200

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if you have a "Pulsar" monster in your Graveyard other than "Pulsar Medic": You can send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Pulsar Lady of Arms

3/Light/Thunder/Tuner

200/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 other "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Pulsar Peacekeeper

2/Light/Thunder/Tuner

300/100

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but this card is banished when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Pulsar Peacekeeper" once per turn.

Pulsar Serenity

4/Light/Thunder/Tuner

1200/300

Banish this card from your hand: Send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except LIGHT monsters.

Pulsar Knight

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1900/200

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Pulsar" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you activated this effect, you cannot special summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except LIGHT monsters. You can only use this effect of "Pulsar Knight" once per turn.

Pulsar Fighter

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1400/100

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Pulsar" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Pulsar Pilot

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1600/900

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Pulsar" monsters; Special Summon that target.

Pulsarch Sergeant

5/Light/Thunder/Synchro

2000/1100

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
You can shuffle 2 "Pular" monsters from your Graveyard into your Main Deck to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Pulsarch Officer

6/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2500/1200

Once per turn: You can add 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Pulsarch Commander

7/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2700/1800

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Light monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, when this card is targeted by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy the targeting card.

Pulsarch General

8/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2800/1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIHGT monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; Banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard and discard 1 "Pulsar" monster from your hand; then banish that target. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Banished "Pulsar" monster, except "Pulsarch General".

Pulsarch Galactic Territory

Spell/Field

Once per turn: When a "Pulsar" monster is sent from your Deck or hand to the Graveyard: you can add 1 "Pulsar" card, other than "Pulsarch Glalactic Territory" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 "Pulsar" card from your Deck to your hand.

Pulsarsenal Deployment

Spell/Normal

Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Pulsar" card to your hand, then send any excavated "Pulsar" monsters to the Graveyard, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pulsarsenal Deployment" per turn.

Pulsarsenal Utility

Spell/Quick-Play

Banish up to 3 "Pulsar" monsters from your Graveyard: apply this effect, depending on the number of "Pulsar" Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Pulsarsenal Utility" per turn.
• 2: Target 1 LIGHT monster you control; Increase that target's Attack by 600, also until the end of this turn, that card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.

Military Pulse Field

Spell/Normal

Send 2 "Pulsar" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Heres an Archetype

Pulsar - Light Warrior and Thunder Archetype

[spoiler=PULSAR]

Pulsar Girl

2/Light/Thunder/Tuner

1300/700

If you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Pulsar Medic

1/Light/Thunder/Tuner

100/200

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if you have a "Pulsar" monster in your Graveyard other than "Pulsar Medic": You can send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

Pulsar Lady of Arms

3/Light/Thunder/Tuner

200/200

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 other "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

Pulsar Peacekeeper

2/Light/Thunder/Tuner

300/100

If this card is in your Graveyard and you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but this card is banished when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Pulsar Peacekeeper" once per turn.

Pulsar Serenity

4/Light/Thunder/Tuner

1200/300

Banish this card from your hand: Send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you have 3 or more "Pulsar" monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can Special S

Summon this card (from your hand). If you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except LIGHT monsters.

Pulsar Knight

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1900/200

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Pulsar" Tuner monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you activated this effect, you cannot special summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except LIGHT monsters. You can only use this effect of "Pulsar Knight" once per turn.

Pulsar Fighter

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1400/100

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Pulsar" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Pulsar Pilot

4/Light/Warrior/Effect

1600/900

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Pulsar" monsters; Special Summon that target.

Pulsarch Sergeant

5/Light/Thunder/Synchro

2000/1100

You can shuffle 2 "Pular" monsters from your Graveyard into your Main Deck to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Pulsarch Officer

6/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2500/1200

Once per turn: You can add 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 "Pulsar" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

Pulsarch Lieutenant

6/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2600/1600

Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

Pulsarch Commander

7/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2700/1800

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Light monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. During either player's turn, when this card is targeted by a card effect: You can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy the targeting card.

Pulsarch Colonel

7/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2200/2800

During either player's turn: You can banish 2 "Pulsar" monsters from your Graveyard: Change 1 monster your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position.You can only use this effect of "Pulsarch Colonel" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard to negate that effect.

Pulsarch General

8/Light/Thunder/Synchro
2800/1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIHGT monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; Banish 1 "Pulsar" monster from your Graveyard and discard 1 "Pulsar" monster from your hand; then banish that target. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Banished "Pulsar" monster, except "Pulsarch General".

Pulsarch Galactic Territory

Spell/Field

Once per turn: When a "Pulsar" monster is sent from your Deck or hand to the Graveyard: you can add 1 "Pulsar" card, other than "Pulsarch Glalactic Territory" from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 "Pulsar" card from your Deck to your hand.

Pulsarsenal Deployment

Spell/Normal

Excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 excavated "Pulsar" card to your hand, then send any excavated "Pulsar" monsters to the Graveyard, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pulsarsenal Deployment" per turn.

Pulsarsenal Recuperate

Spell/Normal

Target 3 "Pulsar" Monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards; reveal 1 "Pulsar" card from your hand; if you cannot: discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Pulsarsenal Recuperate" per turn.

Pulsarsenal Utility

Spell/Quick-Play

Banish up to 3 "Pulsar" monsters from your Graveyard: apply this effect, depending on the number of "Pulsar" Cards banished for this card's activation. You can only activate 1 "Pulsarsenal Utility" per turn.
• 2: Target 1 LIGHT monster you control; Increase that target's Attack by 600, also until the end of this turn, that card is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.

Military Pulse Field

Spell/Normal

Send 2 "Pulsar" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Start off by limiting it down to 15 cards, if you please.

Here are some generics as well, if you guys need some.

[spoiler=Generics]

Starlight Warrior

6/Warrior/Light/Synchro

2600/1600

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

Pitch Night Dragon

4/Dragon/Dark/Xyz
1800/1500

2 Level 4 monsters
If your opponent controls more cards than you: You can detach 2; then flip all cards your opponent controls face-down.

Starward Paladin

4/Warrior/Light/Xyz

2100/1200

2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card you control and one other card of the field; destroy them

Thunder Rampart

4/Thunder/Light/Xyz
2300/1000

2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters
If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz material from this card to activate 1 of these effects. These effects can only be activated once each.
• Send 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck to the Graveyard
• If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck.

Galactic Void

Spell/Quick-Play

You can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack: Destroy all set Spell/Trap cards, then you can banish 1 face-up Spell/Trap card.

Flash Charge

Spell/Normal

Target 3 LIGHT Monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards; reveal 1 LIGHT card from your hand; if you cannot: discard 1 card. You can only activate 1 "Flash Charge" per turn.

Temporal Dragon

4/Dragon/Dark/Xyz
2200/1000

2 Level 4 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; reduce its attack by 1000. You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 other face-up card on the field; return it to the hand. You can only use 1 "Temporal Dragon" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Seaking Dragon

4/Dragon/Water/Xyz

1600/1900

2 Level 4 WATER monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; then add 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Swift Lightray Bug

2/Insect/Light/Tuner

1300/700

If you have 3 or more LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Probably the best thing would be to limit the flipping to just the Battle Phase and maybe nerf the Traps. Resurgence should maybe destroy/banish at the EP (Kano help me word it so it triggers even if it is face down) I'd say make it into a QP with OPT as a workable trade, Storm needs a major toning down, perhaps make it a Scrap Dragon (Target a Skate and a card, destroy em). Recharge should only discard monsters and be a Spell, not a large reason to it being a Trap. Really though, the whole lineup should lose the banish effects. Those really make them way too much. Probably after this it should be fine, the big problem is the flipping during the MP causes all sorts of disruption versus practically every Deck, especially those Extra Deck reliant. That being said, I'm not quite sure these would be the best to go up against, albeit I'll admit it'd be amusing to play with.

[spoiler=Changes + stuff regarding original prints]

The banish effects were there to grant SS options in the presence of the current TCG/OCG pool at the time I originally made them (though they were overkill); essentially make them able to take on the common threats without getting run over. However, such cards don't exist in here at the time so those effects are removed.

They should be fine with having only Resurgence and Ran as their revival options (in-Archetype).

Ritual's [2] effect is basically an Archetype version of Hymn of Light where I borrowed it from, so I'll keep it around. It has a hard OPT on it already, unless I have to apply it on both.

Recharge was a Trap pretty much because I ran out of Spell Card space in the initial pack I released it in. Making a Spell allows it to be used quicker (but I have changed it to monster, though that shouldn't change too much).

Flipping effects changed to affect the Battle Phase only.

If you're familiar with Majespecters and probably Shaddolls (which I am not adept in using yet), these probably function the same as them, but not as bad as the former's use on backrow. (Can't really check their power level because no access to DP; I believe I've mentioned this to you in PMs).

I ripped the stuff from the text doc I wrote these in, so yeah. Formatting should be the same.

[spoiler=Updated]

1300/1500

(2) During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Suisen

1200/1600

(2) During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

Skateboard Dragon Bara

1500/1300

(1) FLIP: If this card is flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand).

Skateboard Dragon Fuji

1600/1200

Skateboard Dragon Rán

1400/1400

1100/1700

(1) FLIP: You can target 5 "Skateboard Dragon" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 5 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

Level 6 | WIND | Dragon | Ritual

2600/2300

(3) During either player's turn, if a card effect is activated that would destroy or target "Skateboard Dragon" monster(s) you control: You can discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster; negate the effect of that card.

Spell | Ritual

(2) If a "Skateboard Dragon" monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

Skateboard Dragon Trick

Spell | Quick-Play

Spell | Normal

You can only activate 1 "Skateboard Dragon Storm" per turn.

(1) Discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster; draw 2 cards.

Trap | Normal

You can only activate 1 "Skateboard Dragon Resurgence" per turn.

(1) Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand or Graveyard). It cannot attack or activate its effects this turn.

Skateboard Dragon Storm

Trap | Normal

You can only activate 1 "Skateboard Dragon Storm" per turn.

(1) Target 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster you control and 1 other card on the field; destroy them.

So yeah, if they need any more fixes, do let me know.

Archived