DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts on upcoming death battle]

On one hand, Doctor Fate has the power of a god, on the other Doctor Strange has defeated foes more powerful than him by outsmarting them.

It could go either way, it depends on what incarnation of both characters are used in the battle. 

Also, RIP Wiz's wallet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts on fight]

Prior to the fight, I had never heard of the Afro Samurai, so I didn't know who I'd think would win, but I'm not surprised Jack won, more-or-less one sided, heck even his Katana would break Afro's sword anyway.

[spoiler=Thoughts on upcoming fight]

It's been over a year since the last time a Marvel character fought against a non-DC opponent, and in that instance, the Marvel character lost. Though I think Carnage will win this one.

[spoiler also]

Why don't we move on to the next DB?

[spoiler=Response]

But that'd require waiting three weeks to see the following two combatants, and I'm sure some people are interested in seeing how the next fight goes down.

[spoiler=Thoughts on fight]

Prior to the fight, I had never heard of the Afro Samurai, so I didn't know who I'd think would win, but I'm not surprised Jack won, more-or-less one sided, heck even his Katana would break Afro's sword anyway.

[spoiler=Thoughts on upcoming fight]

It's been over a year since the last time a Marvel character fought against a non-DC opponent, and in that instance, the Marvel character lost. Though I think Carnage will win this one.

[spoiler=Response]

But that'd require waiting three weeks to see the following two combatants, and I'm sure some people are interested in seeing how the next fight goes down.

[spoiler counterpoint]

I meant to say the one after Carnage vs. Lucy, cause it's clear Lucy will tear Carnage apart in 3 nanoseconds flat.

[spoiler counterpoint]

I meant to say the one after Carnage vs. Lucy, cause it's clear Lucy will tear Carnage apart in 3 nanoseconds flat.

[spoiler=Response]

You misunderstood my response. When I said "But that'd require waiting three weeks to see the following two combatants." I meant waiting three weeks and skipping to the end of the vid to see who the next two are.

Though I wouldn't exactly count Carnage out. I do think his durability will be a factor.

Also when you quote posts, you know you can highlight/remove parts of it right?

[spoiler=Response]

You misunderstood my response. When I said "But that'd require waiting three weeks to see the following two combatants." I meant waiting three weeks and skipping to the end of the vid to see who the next two are.

Though I wouldn't exactly count Carnage out. I do think his durability will be a factor.

Also when you quote posts, you know you can highlight/remove the parts of it right?

Thanks for pointing that out.

[spoiler also]

The Carnage symbiote maybe, it's host, never. Plus it would be nightmare fuel if the Carnage Symbiote and Lucy combine.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Makes life easier if you're responding to a specific part of a post, like this (and below).

[spoiler also]

The Carnage symbiote maybe, it's host, never. Plus it would be nightmare fuel if the Carnage Symbiote and Lucy combine.

[spoiler=Response]

I don't think the Symbiote and Lucy will combine.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler well]

I guess I was wrong. The Carnage symbiote didn't bond with Lucy cause there was nothing left of it.

[spoiler also]

The next battle is stupid. Optimus Prime vs the first Gundam. Optimus would not want to hurt Amaro Ray, it would go against his principles unless the gundam was a mobile doll, and yes I have watched Gundam Wing in it's entirety.

I actually posted the video before you did so guess I win this round. Kept it in a spoiler tag too not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Also how's this for another Death Battle, a battle royale between all the members of the Belmont clan, even Reinhart Schneider, who is in face a Belmont.

[spoiler about next fight]

Don't be so sure. Optimus has sworn never to harm a human, and since the gundam is piloted by Amuro or Amaro Ray, a Human, that gives the Gundam the edge.

I actually posted the video before you did so guess I win this round. Kept it in a spoiler tag too not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

To be fair, it doesn't really matter if the video was in a spoiler tag or not, the thumbnail spoils NOTHING, so minus points.

[spoiler about next fight]

Don't be so sure. Optimus has sworn never to harm a human, and since the gundam is piloted by Amuro or Amaro Ray, a Human, that gives the Gundam the edge.

[spoiler=Response]

It's death battle, also if it was any other gen Gundam, it might've been a fairer fight, but I'm still going Optimus regardless.

To be fair, it doesn't really matter if the video was in a spoiler tag or not, the thumbnail spoils NOTHING, so minus points.

[spoiler=Response]

It's death battle, also if it was any other gen Gundam, it might've been a fairer fight, but I'm still going Optimus regardless.

[spoiler you know what]

Me too.

[spoiler you know what]

Me too.

[spoiler=Also]

It's only the first gen Gundam, and Gundams have evolved in later gens, and even though it's gen 1 Optimus as well, he still has sufficient weaponry to come out on top. Furthermore Optimus wouldn't know a human would be inside until it's too late anyway.

Archived