DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Why did they put Bowser against Ganondorf again?  It was kind of obvious who would win.

Aside from their shared habit of kidnapping princesses and being bad-ass kings in their respective worlds?

Anyways, next Death Battle is featuring Ratchet (and Clank?), so it's pretty obvious that the other side is Jak (w/ Daxter?)

Also, I can't get the idea of a Death Battle between Courtney Gears (R&C) and Mettaton (Undertale) out of my head.

I want them to revisit the Zelda vs Peach deathbattle. That was funking bullshit, the ability to pull from Striker's charged and do the splitting ball thing. If that's the case, Mario should have easily killed Sonic.

I want them to revisit the Zelda vs Peach deathbattle. That was f***ing bullshit, the ability to pull from Striker's charged and do the splitting ball thing. If that's the case, Mario should have easily killed Sonic.

I suppose they could revisit Zelda vs Peach, considering they can now pull material from Hyrule Warriors

I thought this last battle was decent. I don't think there was anyone else really suited to fighting Bowser. Maybe Dedede, but I feel like he's not near the power scale that Bowser and Ganon are (at least from what I can tell).

I'd like to think Dedede is more powerful than he looks merely considering who he fights. Browser battles Mario who is... Ok. Ganon has Link, a more formidable foe. And Dedede... Fights Kirby. And, well, considering what Death Battle made of Kirby, I wouldn't think Dedede would be that big a pushover.

...then again, I'm pretty biased because I really like Dedede.

• 2 weeks later...

Might be a good idea.

In the meantime we have Ratchet and Clank vs. Jak and Daxter. Tag team.

Me? I prefer this matchup:

laharl-1.jpg

PRINCE LAHARL VS.

2_1920.jpgCHOU-CHOU INFINITE!

They both have peon-based minions (Laharl's Prinnies and Chou-Chou's Shampuru's), they both have angels on their respective teams and it would be good vs. evil (Laharl a demon prince vs. Chou-Chou, the undisputed god of the universe.)

Well, next up is the Flash. Who's he going up against? Quicksilver? Streak? Sonic? Quick Man?

Also, I have another great idea for a Death Battle:

Yandere's are known to be obsessive about the people they admire to an extreme extent and these two are clearly the best examples we can come up with:

neptunia_vii___k_sha_wallpaper_by_ritsuk

​K-Sha, the Representative of Konami with a fetish for Noire

RBIvXCP.pngand Yuno Gasai, from Mirai Nikki, the ultimate Yandere.

Wouldn't it be fun to see these two got at it with each other?

[spoiler=Result]

SO Ratchet and Clank Dominated the Eco Warrior Jak Dammit >.> I was Voting for Jak.....

If you're gonna post the result, at least put it in a funking spoiler tag. I mean this line alone (which will be spoilered) made watching the video you also posted POINTLESS! (It isn't the first time this has happened in this thread too)

Archived