DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

I don't know any of em so... No opinion.

Then I guess I'll have to give a short version for both:

Laharl, Prince of the Netherworld and protagonist of the first Disgaea game. Boasts about how great he is and has power to back him up.

Chou-Chou: Protagonist of Mugen Souls and undisputed God of the Universe. Can change into 8 different forms and charms her enemies to submission.

K-sha, the latest character in the Neptunia franchise based on Konami who has a creepy obsession with Noire and is a master of firearms.

Yuno Gasai: Just watch Mirai Nikki.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Well]

That was fun to watch, though Sweet Tooth would have won if he got out of the car. I realize the battles are just their interpretation of the fight and what matters is the reasoning behind their decision, but I would have choreographed that differently so it didn't play out with Sweet Tooth stupidly walking into his loss. 

That car chase was great.

[spoiler=For the next fight]

Frieza? They squared off in 1 Minute Melee and we've seen Hercule vs Dan go from that to Death Battle, so that's possible. But that seems to obviously in Frieza's favor that I think they'd maybe be better off putting it against another Pokémon. Like...Deoxys?

[spoiler=New episode]

Honestly, the premise for the battle wasn't that sound. Like Sweet Tooth is known for fighting in a car so unless something stupid were to happen he wasn't going to lose since car battles isn't really Joker's thing. Outside the car though Joker would have the advantage.

Archived