DEATH BATTLE

~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That was a REALLY short fight. Like, one of the shortest they've done in a while. Can't make much comment on the winner since I don't follow either series.

Is the only connection for the next two them being blond? Thats, thats just dumb.

Well, both of them can fly, shoot energy beams, possess super strength, enhanced stamina and durability, and they both are tenacious, driven women. And both aren't fully human, 18's a cyborg and Cap has Kree DNA so she's kind of part alien.

What I'm wondering is if Captain Marvel happens to win, would they bother specifying on the side if Goku could take her or not. Should be an interesting fight, certainly didn't see that coming.

This fight was okay, didn't really expect Glacius to win. Never heard of him since I never played Killer Instinct.

Well, both of them can fly, shoot energy beams, possess super strength, enhanced stamina and durability, and they both are tenacious, driven women. And both aren't fully human, 18's a cyborg and Cap has Kree DNA so she's kind of part alien.

What I'm wondering is if Captain Marvel happens to win, would they bother specifying on the side if Goku could take her or not. Should be an interesting fight, certainly didn't see that coming.

This fight was okay, didn't really expect Glacius to win. Never heard of him since I never played Killer Instinct.

For the most part those are pretty generic disruptions and a lot of women could match it. I think the best point is them only being part human, but that doesn't do enough for me. I don't know, the two just feel random. 

Well what about this Miss Marvel:

That show came out in 2011. She became Captain Marvel in 2012. Not to mention the various media always line up with the actual comics since they start from 0 and work to where the comics are or simply change things to make what they feel will be a more compelling story.

Honestly, I'm more interested in why you refuse to accept that she is now Captain Marvel.

No way, Sub Zero is the numero uno cryomancer, he'd kick Glacius's butt.

[spoiler Ahem]

Told ya.

For the most part those are pretty generic disruptions and a lot of women could match it. I think the best point is them only being part human, but that doesn't do enough for me. I don't know, the two just feel random. 

That show came out in 2011. She became Captain Marvel in 2012. Not to mention the various media always line up with the actual comics since they start from 0 and work to where the comics are or simply change things to make what they feel will be a more compelling story.

Honestly, I'm more interested in why you refuse to accept that she is now Captain Marvel.

I guess that's how I always interpreted Miss Marvel, but I did see Avengers Season 4, just couldn't believe it.

Still, Captain Marvel vs Android 18?

Like who? That's not being skeptical, I'm just genuinely curious who else matches the criteria, I had trouble of thinking who else would fit.

If I had to give Captain Marvel an opponent for Death Battle, I would've gone Wonder Woman. They're both the leading super ladies of their respective companies and on a pretty level playing field power-wise.

Like who? That's not being skeptical, I'm just genuinely curious who else matches the criteria, I had trouble of thinking who else would fit.

If I had to give Captain Marvel an opponent for Death Battle, I would've gone Wonder Woman. They're both the leading super ladies of their respective companies and on a pretty level playing field power-wise.

Halkgirl is the first character I can think of that meets that discretion minus energy blasts. I don't know, super strength, enhanced stamina and durability, and being tenacious, and driven are super common trains for any hero. Flight and energy blasts are less common, but I'm sure enough other characters can do both. Either way those still feel really generic. Again the "part human" thing is the best connection, but I'd prefer something more thematic.

I agree Wonder Women would have been a better opponent.

I know this has nothing to do with this Death Battle, but I just had a thought last night:

Bumbling Blondes: Colette Brunelle from Tales of Symphionia vs. Flonne from Disgaea.

And

The Combaticons from Gen 1 Transformers vs. The "Decepticons" From Saban's Transformers Robots In Disguise from 2001

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=You know]

I thought Captain Marvel would win. Granted I'm not as familiar with her as other Marvel heroes, but I thought she was closer to Superman level.

Guess not!

Decent fight I suppose.

Next fight falls under the category where I wouldn't have ever thought of those two to do, but I'm also down to see and curious on the outcome. So basically same sentiment as I had for the last one.

[spoiler=You know]

I thought Captain Marvel would win. Granted I'm not as familiar with her as other Marvel heroes, but I thought she was closer to Superman level.

Guess not!

Decent fight I suppose.

Next fight falls under the category where I wouldn't have ever thought of those two to do, but I'm also down to see and curious on the outcome. So basically same sentiment as I had for the last one.

Yeah, Metal Sonic, the greatest creation of Eggman, vs. Zero, the greatest creation of Dr. Wily.

Archived