~British Soul~

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts]

I figured Optimus would win here, so I'm not surprised by the result

[spoiler=Thoughts on next fight]

Nightwing vs Daredevil, done in Live Action?! It's certainly a first that's for sure, and it'll be exciting to say the least even though it's another Marvel vs DC fight.

(I hope they have something special planned for the episode following it since the upcoming episode is #99) 

Next one should be INTERESTING. You'd think they'd save that for the 100th. Still, that should be pretty cool since that is a big milestone.

I agree, it certainly makes one wonder what they do have planned for the 100th with the next one being Live Action, it has to be special as it is a big milestone.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts on fight]

Not gonna lie, I could've seen this fight go either way, but I can understand why the winner won the fight. Also, the fight itself was pretty good considering it was live action and all, great fight choreography, I felt like I was invested as a result.

So to celebrate 100 episodes, we get... Mario vs Sonic with new rules? Ok. Also somebody forgot to spellcheck; "introuding"? Sure...

• 3 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, the animation was pretty good, though the fight itself felt weak imo (Mario's use of items/abilities outweighed Sonic's), and it caused quite a bit of salt in the comments. I'd say that it wasn't as good as the original fight from 2011.

Sigma (MegaMan) vs Ultron. I'm slightly leaning towards Ultron here.

Not gonna lie, the animation was pretty good, though the fight itself felt weak imo (Mario's use of items/abilities outweighed Sonic's), and it caused quite a bit of salt in the comments. I'd say that it wasn't as good as the original fight from 2011.

Sigma (MegaMan) vs Ultron. I'm slightly leaning towards Ultron here.

[spoiler=funny thing]

Sigma and Ultron worked together in MVC Infinite

[spoiler=funny thing]

Sigma and Ultron worked together in MVC Infinite

[spoiler=Response]

True, but that will be irrelevant given that Rule #1 is (unless specified) combatants have no prior knowledge of each other. That might be a reason why they’re fighting but knowledge of their alliance will be non-existent.

• 3 weeks later...

*insert 

empty 

content

here*

Looking at the skills/abilities, etc, I'm not surprised Ultron won. I said in this thread that I was leaning towards him, so at least I backed the right horse

On first glance it's too difficult to call having not watched Naruto and it's been ages since I watched Dragonball.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Thoughts]

The animation used for the fight was pretty good and I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised about the result, Roshi was stronger

[spoiler=Thoughts on next fight, which is the season finale]

Yup, ending the season on Marvel vs DC, however it's Thanos vs Darkseid, a matchup people wanted to see for a while, so it's a worthy fight for the season finale. I'm gonna lean towards Darkseid here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived