Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Original Work] :Alive: Book 1: The Southern Suffering [Rated M | 18+]

Violence Language Some Sexual Content Fiction

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Dad

Dad

We give no fucks about the way that you feelin'.

• Topic Starter
  • Juice

• 14,749 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:58 AM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop
Chapter 36: Death Rattle

TBC'd.

Edited by Dad, 26 October 2018 - 11:22 AM.

Drowning in your silence.

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,569 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:36 AM

>Finishes reading Ch. 35

>Sees you take next post with preparations for Ch. 36

...damn you work fast.

Anyway, this has been coming for a WHILE now. Last time I commented was Ch. 25, so this one is gonna be more.

Every chapter after 25 (still can't get over the coolness factor that Amaris has reached with this Broken Fayth of his), has been getting better and better and better still! You mentioned to me that there would be some stuff that would happen with the Discus later...but I wasn't for a second ever thinking they'd be used like that. Plus, the unlocking of the Broken Fayths between Riku and Des has gotten me more excited right now. Oh and I still hate Lindow with a passion, but I won't get into that. Nevertheless, with each chapter, I've been having more questions than answers...and I love it!

I'm looking forward to Ch. 36 and how Des handles things. Plus, hopefully we'll get more answers ;D You keep doin' amazing work with this story, my man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users