Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm forced to take the latter because I'm already the former (CC mod since July 2014; yeah, I'm old -_-).

But then again, I get pretty good discretion in choosing who I want for CC or really mod selection in general (though ultimately it's a final decision by all of us; not just me). Before anyone asks, no, we are still not actively looking for new staff members [well, it would be nice to have fresh blood, but gotta make sure you can be trusted and know the area that you are needed for].

====

Would you rather have Striker return as a CC mod (assuming he's active again) or Roxas as Anime/Manga mod?

[spoiler=Backstory to those two]

Striker was promoted a bit later than me, but only had the job for three months after people rioted about him over a potato (and well, lack of activity outside Leaderboard, which I am now running.)

Roxas got promoted sometime in 2010-ish (I wasn't around for a chunk of it, so...) but got let go earlier in the year due to some drama concerning him, Winter and another mod, who resigned around the same time. Those of you who were around at the time probably know, but if you want to comb statuses for it; go ahead [somewhere in mid/late February].

Take the latter; I don't like being under stress. 

WYR:

• Give up seat in the back of the bus to elderly (though you are not required by law to do so).
  • Sit next to a mentally challenged teenager / child.

The latter, though some of the RP vets outside you probably still think Zai hasn't lived up to expectations in the area (unless he's gotten to work on important matters).

WYR have:

• 30-something year old cousin with the education of a 9th grader (high school dropout)
  • Relative who talks too much and ruins relationships with your other relatives due to miscommunication.

No news about the jobs he's done, yet. Damn, he's slow. If things come to worse though, I'm always here (Same for Dad and Yui).

Go for the former. At least it's not hard for me to reteach everything.

Would you rather go to Purgatory and end up in Heaven or go to Purgatory and end up in Hell?

Raw steak; no legal issues (or lesser compared to poisoning someone and they end up dying). 

WYR:

• Have a rule that mandates children under the age of 7 to be restrained on public transport and not bothering other riders, otherwise they shall be removed from the bus, train, etc.
  • Refuse service to any passenger on public transport whose person (physical, scent, mannerisms) causes reasonable discomfort to other passengers.

Archived