Let's play Would You Rather

TF2_The_Scout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piss off Smogon and some other Genwunners or watch the opening of more meta saltmines on DN / DB / elsewhere? 

Take making Pokemon because a lot of the stuff I've made for Yugioh does borrow somewhat from other places (and hell knows how much of a jackass certain corporations / entities / persons, etc. can be). Also banlist decisions may end up neutering stuff, and they haven't always been good choices.

Pokemon at least has more creative liberties and not bound by power creep (well, at least not as profound as Yugioh).

====

Would you rather get rid of Konami or Comcast?

Let's give Yugioh to a company who actually cares about its playerbase.

====

But take a wolf; far more sleek. 

Would you rather:

• Take the starring role in a Disney movie (you can choose whichever) and get paid $200K a year.
  • Be the dub voice of Yusaku or Revolver in VRAINS and get paid $1M a year to do it.

2010, though I honestly don't care when memes were made. 

(Then again, Psychotic Sora is a 2017 one now, so...)

For last one, probably should've given other conditions or left the money thing off. 

====

So let's try that scenario again, bar the monetary amounts.

WYR:

- Play a starring role in any Disney/Pixar movie 

- Be a music star in your country

ORAS. Mainly because Mega evolution, but also because I don't think I would have the patience to play the originals. (No Buffed up Exp. Share remember?) Although my first Pokemon game was Emerald so, yay me.

WYR: Own the rarest game in existance, but not be able to play it, or, own the worst game in existance, but own nothing else so that is the only game you can play?

Archived