2099 Card Shop << UPDATED: 5/20/2016 >>

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Yeah, it appears that Mist Wurm is supposed to be an Ultra, given the distribution that Darkness sent me last month. (It's not listed in the ScR area)

Smashing Ground is a Super.

Also a note that Mathematician in CORR is technically a Common instead of Secret Rare (again, coming from the rarity breakdown at the top).

----

So yeah, Darkness, could you double check the lists for rarity discrepancies before sending them over in the future?

Thanks.

----

Just as a reminder guys, the pack discounts end tomorrow night.

After that, prices return to the printed ones in the OP.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it appears that Mist Wurm is supposed to be an Ultra, given the distribution that Darkness sent me last month. (It's not listed in the ScR area)

Smashing Ground is a Super.

Also a note that Mathematician in CORR is technically a Common instead of Secret Rare (again, coming from the rarity breakdown at the top).

----

So yeah, Darkness, could you double check the lists for rarity discrepancies before sending them over in the future?

Thanks.

----

Just as a reminder guys, the pack discounts end tomorrow night.

After that, prices return to the printed ones in the OP.

Will be making an announcement, but they will be extended until the 17th

EDIT: Full Details Here http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/346341-announcement-tournament-release-date-setbacks/

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 5 new Archetype templates are up. 
If you guys want them for your own usage, now you can.

Also, Tournament Pack 1 is up, however it'll only be available until 1/26 so get it while you can.
If you're wondering why the pack is different, it's because it's designed by me (due to the ARC-V template) but it's been resized.

It follows the Pack C convention, so 3 holo cards and 1/6 chance to get an Ultra. 
(Disregard the 9/pack thing [though I can edit that if needed])

----
Anyway, the changes Darkness noted last post apply for boxes (although no one's bought any yet). 
I'll post it in the OP later (for easier reference).

If you have any questions, ask. 

----

By the way, some pack discounts until the 26th:

• BAR1 and CORR are 125 PP
  • ETLT at 100 PP
  • BKV1 at 50 PP

So you want another 3 TP01 then?

That can be arranged; just be patient

At some point, I should rewrite the pack program so it'll print the card names instead of me having to manually reference the card that corresponds to the number that comes up. Will make it quicker to send stuff out (and for reference, it's a randomizer program in Java). 

Just as a reminder guys that the pack discounts (and TP01 being available in the shop) end in 11 hours [once it hits midnight on my end, stuff goes back to the listed prices in OP]. Right now, it is 12:57 pm 1/26/2016.

Once Darkness PMs me the stuff for BAR2 and any other future packs, they'll be added to the shop.

(You guys should have a list of things by now)

----

Hmm, and Darkness appears to have mentioned something about Structure Decks; may need to ask him about that.

• 1 month later...

Anyway, some general updates to the store. Yes, the OP is still kind of a mess (and the coding is broken), but that's being fixed.

1. Blackened Revelations is gone because content is moved into Beginnings and Revelations. (As a result, Type C packs are gone)

Additionally, some of the older packs have been changed with regards to their set contents.

(I will need to redo some of the text files containing them, as they pertain to the randomizer program used for this shop. So yeah, please note that you will not receive the same cards as you may have gotten in previous purchases. Other cards that are not present here should still be available in the Singles area.)

2. New set lists are up; both with images and the set lists. I do not have the files for the custom cards in some of the packs at present; Darkness will send them over at a later date. When I get them, I will add them to the OP.

3. Modifications of the main post for updates, including a mandatory order form. Basically, you need to state how much DP you have at present and the total cost of the items you wish to purchase. If you do not fill out the form correctly, then I will not process your order.

You are responsible for keeping tabs on your own DP at all times, as the accounting spreadsheet may not be updated on a periodic basis.

4. Addition of the Structure Decks posted earlier on in this forum. You all can get the contents of the Deck from said threads (eventually, I'll add them to the OP so you can just reference the contents from here).

----

Please note that this isn't everything new that needs to be added at this time. Darkness is still compiling files and they will be added as soon as I get them.

Alright then, the contents of the Structure Decks have been added to the OP (albeit only with the pictures of what cards are in there). When I get the rest of the information regarding the written information of each card and the quantity the Decks have, they will be added. It should be tomorrow morning.

For now, everything should be more/less up to date. As usual, feel free to ask if you have questions. 

I'll stress this again; if the main post doesn't have certain cards up, it's because Darkness has not compiled the lists/other stuff and sent them my way. I will add them as soon as I receive information.

At this point in time, all of the Structure Decks should have their Decklists and cards shown; along with the sta.sh files for each individual card if custom.

I know Darkness mentioned something about the new pack system at an earlier time; I've not updated that part just yet (regarding complete sets), but for the most part, everything should be up to date.

(Still need to alter the program used to generate pack pulls, as some things have changed. Again, it is written in Java and is basically a randomizer.)

• 3 weeks later...

OK I know soon someone will call me dumb, but I am going to try to post my cards on duel portal and review what I know:

An archetype template contains 3 of every card in he archetype, and costs 1000PP.

An archetype pack cost 100PP and contains 9 cards

And are the card packs real, cause they look real

OK I know soon someone will call me dumb, but I am going to try to post my cards on duel portal and review what I know:

An archetype template contains 3 of every card in he archetype, and costs 1000PP.

An archetype pack cost 100PP and contains 9 cards

And are the card packs real, cause they look real

1. Yes, an Archetype template gives you 3 copies of whatever is in it and costs 1000 DP. Remember that you also have access to other members' stuff, not just your own. 

2. Packs are actually 150PP each (we did have a 3-card pack that cost 100 earlier on, but those got removed)

3. No, they're custom made. (Majority of them are done by Batmed/grezar or one of those other guys you don't see on YCM often; the Tournament Pack [which is out of commission at present] is done by me)

tl;dr, mine are done closely to the actual design of TCG packs. The others, I have no idea what they do.

So I have a question. If I posted my own archetype on duel portal, and I bought my own archetype template, how will it be transported to my account

Once Darkness or whoever is responsible for uploading stuff to Duel Portal does so, you have to manually add the cards to your Deck. The cards themselves won't be transferred to your account (unlike the console games / whatever online thing Konami's making an attempt at doing now).

Archived