2099 Card Shop << UPDATED: 5/20/2016 >>

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Once Darkness or whoever is responsible for uploading stuff to Duel Portal does so, you have to manually add the cards to your Deck. The cards themselves won't be transferred to your account (unlike the console games / whatever online thing Konami's making an attempt at doing now).

The creator is responsible for uploading them onto Duel Portal. Sakura, he is more talking about keeping track of who has what copies or whatnot, in which Self-Destruct Button runs the 2099 Card Database, which holds that whole joint.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has SDB gotten around to updating that thing by the way, or he's waiting until you guys get the new pack stuff in order? 

(I need to upload Skateboards, but as the original versions are going to be added for another format at a later time, will need to mark which ones are which. That, and probably whatever generic besides Absol that isn't there)

• 3 weeks later...

It's already up to date as far as the packs are concerned.

But yeah, I'll get your cards to you later on; right now, I'm on Chromebook which lacks my Java programs I use for determining cards. 

Remember that I said I needed to update my files; that just applies to the text files that hold the card details. Eventually I need to make it more compatible so it just prints the cards out, as opposed to me having to search through each set file to figure out what you're getting.

@Hintin: Except it's empty right now.

I don't know if you bought cards in the past, but it's basically a recursive randomizer program. For text files, I split the rare cards from the commons, then split the rares further into hoils (SR or higher) and standard rares. In other words, seven commons are generated, followed by your standard rare card and then a guaranteed holo. 

@Yuuji: Hmm, you should've gotten one when they decided to reset everything. 

@Hintin: Except it's empty right now.

I don't know if you bought cards in the past, but it's basically a recursive randomizer program. For text files, I split the rare cards from the commons, then split the rares further into hoils (SR or higher) and standard rares. In other words, seven commons are generated, followed by your standard rare card and then a guaranteed holo. 

@Yuuji: Hmm, you should've gotten one when they decided to reset everything. 

They accepted me like a loooong time after I signed up, lol. I didn't get anything else other than 1000 PP.

Archived