Please help. this is sidelining me from releasing my new card set.

pain7788

Question

Hi! i'm having a very major and annoying issue. I am trying to submit a large set of cards for my abyssal fleet set, and for some reason, when i was generating links, Imgur decided to give me this: as in, no image. just those brackets. needless to say, that's very bad, because i had a column set up for the cards so i coud post them and then post effects underneath and i had to submit it with about half of all the cards i made, which looks stupid and lazy on my part. can someone please help?

4 answers to this question

If that's your problem, one option would be to download them to somewhere on your computer then upload them to imgur yourself.

Dangit, I was really hoping i wouldn't have to do that because it's gonna take me a lot longer.....the set is 60 Effect monsters so far, and i'm only on 41.

Is it a problem on Imgur's side or the card maker? and is there any alternative way to fix it without uploading them manually?

Dangit, I was really hoping i wouldn't have to do that because it's gonna take me a lot longer.....the set is 60 Effect monsters so far, and i'm only on 41.

Protip: do not post a 60-card set all at once if you want any reviews at all.  Start with like two or three then add them in slowly.  I also find it odd you're worried about uploading a set you haven't even finished yet, but that's just me.

Protip: do not post a 60-card set all at once if you want any reviews at all.  Start with like two or three then add them in slowly.  I also find it odd you're worried about uploading a set you haven't even finished yet, but that's just me.

Heard Loud and Clear. I'll just sit on the 41 cards tonight and Add a few more in when this problem fixes itself.

Archived