Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm politically fascist, sexually bi, racially too many things, and economically communist

So that's why I think you are politicaly crazy. *referring to fascist and communist parts* Though, don't those two contradict each other?

Anyway, I'm sub-par at social interaction, yet I'm a member of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. I'm also a Math and Economics Double Major.

So that's why I think you are politicaly crazy. *referring to fascist and communist parts* Though, don't those two contradict each other?

Characteristics of Fascism:

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Supremacy of the Military

Priority with National Security

Corporate Power is Protected

Communist Economy 

Efficient distribution of resources, Equality, Establishment of stronger communities, Every citizen has a job, Internally stable economic system, No competition.

1 Monopoly is easier to control than multiple competing firms. The idea is to give the firm an illusion of control, with a two-part subjugation technique.

You subsidize the firm till you get the Socially optimal production quantity, and then tax them at a very high rate so they will maintain that value to maintain a profit.

I'm incredibly pro-government, the true definition of "conservatism," but also incredibly economically "liberal"

Which is why Sanders is the ideal choice for me, except for the fact that he, unlike Trump, tolerates inefficiency 

Hi, my name is Deadpool117.

I am only used to playing Gen 1 Yugioh and some of Gen 2.

I like comics, cars, politics, hiking, baseball and soccer, singing-playing instruments, and this site.

And TEW and anyone else whose interested:

I am a pro small government left leaning cosmopolitan reactionary-isolationist in terms of political views.

I like cards games. I'd give any game a try. YGO, CFV, and FCBF being my favorites. Maybe one day i'll make my own CCG. I also like drawing. I draw the artwork for my own cards (good practice). I like Pendulums, maybe too much. I generally use unconventional/rogue decks (it's fun finding cool new combos and strategies). Sometimes I like to write, though it's not very good. And you know, stuff.

I have a job IRL; to put it one way-

[spoiler=My job IRL]

Derpy-10-derpy-hooves-mlp-fim-31318293-8

Wince shen are you a brony?

I can kick your butt in Yugioh.

How about my butt? :3

And TEW and anyone else whose interested:

I am a pro small government left leaning cosmopolitan reactionary-isolationist in terms of political views.

See there lies the difference, Isolationist is good tho

I'm a gamer who enjoys strategy games, hence the love for Yu-Gi-Oh. My favorite decks are all Fusion Decks and Normal Pends, and I dislike decks I see too often. I like making cards and seeing other people's card.

Non-Yu-Gi-Oh wise, I am an introvert who for someone reason doesn't have a problem socializing through the internet, although whenever I do anything I'm afraid I did it wrong and embarrassed myself. I love random shiz so I love this community~

Aside from the obvious (I like Pokémon and video games), I am also my own person, NOT CowCow's alt. :T

I like anything associated with the arts, whether it be language, fine, or performance. I am also an avid video gamer and prefer those over card games for the most part.

I am obsessed with food, but I don't actually eat that much.

I'm a gamer who enjoys strategy games, hence the love for Yu-Gi-Oh. My favorite decks are all Fusion Decks and Normal Pends, and I dislike decks I see too often. I like making cards and seeing other people's card.

Non-Yu-Gi-Oh wise, I am an introvert who for someone reason doesn't have a problem socializing through the internet, although whenever I do anything I'm afraid I did it wrong and embarrassed myself. I love random shiz so I love this community~

Cool!

i'm a free spirit who's a pop idol too

Still doesn't shed much light.

Archived