Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

Aside from the obvious (I like Pokémon and video games), I am also my own person, NOT CowCow's alt. :T

I like anything associated with the arts, whether it be language, fine, or performance. I am also an avid video gamer and prefer those over card games for the most part.

I am obsessed with food, but I don't actually eat that much.

I never saw you as CowCow's alt. You still seem fun, and I swear I know more about you than CowCow.

Also, the only card game I play is Yugioh; I have touched upon Cardfight Vanguard, but that was two years ago, and I've forgotten how to play by know. Plus, I preferred (at least at the time) the flexibility of the Yugioh card game. Though I have to admit, Cardfight's got some badass art.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never saw you as CowCow's alt. You still seem fun, and I swear I know more about you than CowCow.

Also, the only card game I play is Yugioh; I have touched upon Cardfight Vanguard, but that was two years ago, and I've forgotten how to play by know. Plus, I preferred (at least at the time) the flexibility of the Yugioh card game. Though I have to admit, Cardfight's got some badass art.

Yeah, I know you never did. Another reason I like you so much, since you can differentiate between us.

tbh the only card game I really know anymore is PTCG. I used to dabble in YGO a long, long time ago, and I know a bit from looking at stuff here and there, but yeah.

threat to have pictures of my panties leaked all over the internet

Wouldn't it be worse if they were panty shots of you?

Yeah, I know you never did. Another reason I like you so much, since you can differentiate between us.

tbh the only card game I really know anymore is PTCG. I used to dabble in YGO a long, long time ago, and I know a bit from looking at stuff here and there, but yeah.

Oh; thank you. The hardest scenario, however, was Kotori and Azure. So I treat them about the same.

Wince shen are you a brony?

Laughing

My

funking

Ass

Off

Darn it I wanted to respond before Armz.

Anyway. I am a 22 year old almost six foot and 230 pound man who at heart is a 16 year old girl. (not literally but I love legit romance stuff and cute things and such)

Also I barely play YGO but when I do I am really casual.

Laughing

My

funking

Ass

Off

Darn it I wanted to respond before Armz.

Anyway. I am a 22 year old almost six foot and 230 pound man who at heart is a 16 year old girl. (not literally but I love legit romance stuff and cute things and such)

Also I barely play YGO but when I do I am really casual.

Pretty sure everyone's going to be talle than me. I'm only 19, but I hardly look at day older from 15, and that's either good or bad. As for me in Yugioh, I don't even know. I like Fabled, but recently gave Majespecter a shot.

funk YOU ESPECIALLY.

Yeah, yeah.

Archived