Contract Clause

Dragulas

Reminds me of Pulling the Rug, with a far wider scope. Might see play in the current game considering the current lack of ability to negate Summons.

It is actually a combination of pulling the rug and swallow flip. Both activate on an specific type of summon (Normal and Special), separate they are too situational, but combined its a solid SS3 defense

Also since nether of those have their text updated, so i dont know if that will be the correct OCG.

Since it's similar but more powerful than Stardust Dragon, I would think the the summoning of this card would be harder, maybe adding something along the line of 1 Dark Tuner or Dragon-Type Tuner or Dragon for non-Tuner Synchro Material. Or maybe add something like must be Synchro summon and cannot be special summon except by its own effect. Something to explain the more powerful version of Stardust Dragon.

Edit: Sorry I was commenting on the first card (Black Hole Dragon), not the trap card, the card is fine, I like it.

Since it's similar but more powerful than Stardust Dragon, I would think the the summoning of this card would be harder, maybe adding something along the line of 1 Dark Tuner or Dragon-Type Tuner or Dragon for non-Tuner Synchro Material. Or maybe add something like must be Synchro summon and cannot be special summon except by its own effect. Something to explain the more powerful version of Stardust Dragon.

Lol. But at most i would include the dark tuner requirement, its a dark version of stardust so it makes sense, anything else you said, will make the card unplayable, it has nothing to do with dragons apart from being a dragon itself and restricting its summon is overkill. Best synchros are the ones who are have versatile ways to summon them. Also this have the very same weakness stardust dragon has, it has 2500 ATK, decent (but not good enough) stats for a lvl 8.

Archived