United Duelists of YCM (DN Dueling Club)

cr47t

United Duelists of YCM

---

Hi, and welcome to a club I am making called the United Duelists of YCM, or UDY for short. It is a YGO dueling tournament club that is not elitist or based around only a select few within the UDY -- from the rules of the tournaments, to the card rulings, to what decks are considered banned or not, all aspects of the UDY that affect the users or the tournament are decided with input from other UDY members. If you want to enter or leave this, just post or PM me, and also let me know your DN username so the tournaments can stay organized and in control.

[spoiler=Current Scores for current tournament]

VCR CAT - 1 point, 1game

The Nyx Avatar - 0 points, 2 games

EndUser - 1 point, 1 game

Aman Indra - 0 points, 1 game

Kanashi - 1 point, 1 game

cr47t - 0 points, 1 game

Tyretian - 1 point, 1 game

[spoiler=Original introduction]

Hi, and welcome to a club I am making called the United Duelists of YCM, or UDY for short. It's basically a group in C&O for all the users here who still play the Ygo card game, and what I/we do here is host tournaments on Dueling Network. (At least, that is What I want to do in this group, once I have like 4 other people on here.) Much of the rules, banned cards/such, and duel pairings are decided with input from other YCMers in UDY. If you want to enter or leave this, just post or PM me, and also let me know your DN username so the tournaments can stay organized and in control.

[spoiler=Q&A]

1. Is this one of those clans/RP groups/whatever those are that go around on DN?

A. No. This is a casual group for people who like to play the YGO card game, we don`t have tags in our usernames, we don`t RP, and we don't play hardcore.

2. What decks are allowed to be used in the tournaments?

A. Basically any deck except tier 1.

3. When is each tournament?

A. I don`t usually use a constant time per week or something, so I just plan the tournaments on days that I can organize and rule them. However, I will try to post a announcement of when the tournament is and what the rules are in advance. If any tournament time dosen`t work out for you, just post so or PM me so I know.

4. How do I say that I want to be in a tournament and what are they like?

A. If you want to be in one, just post or PM me once I get the announcement up, and include your Dueling Network username so I know when you join that it`s you and not someone random. How the tournaments work is that each person would host a duel (in either Advanced Unrated or Traditional Unrated, depending on the rules released with the announcement). If you are hosting, make sure to include in your Duel Note the DN username of the person you are playing against, as well as saying that its only for UDY so me and/or any other judges can find your match and check in case there is an arguement about rules/rulings/etc. In the announcement I will include how each duel should be hosted (who is hosting, who the host should be playing against, whether advanced unrated or a different mode, etc. The announcement, rules and players should be up on both the announcement post and the original thread post, which you are probably reading right now.

5. What do i do if I have a question that is not on here?

A. PM me, and I`ll reply to it, hopefully with an answer.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM rules apply.

2. All C&O rules apply.

3. If me or another judge is watching a tournament duel, listen to them, and pay attention to the watcher`s chat, because that is how you can know what we judge if an argument comes up. This is neccesary because you cant use the Call Admin feature outside Advanced Rated.

4. These rules are subject to change if neccesary.

[spoiler=Members]

-Me (manager of UDY) (Dn; cr47t)

-Nyx Avatar (Co-manager) (Dn: Akira Morimoto)

-DovaCardMaker (Dn: [CO] Dova) (clan is broken down)

-Aman Indra (Dn: Aman Indra)

-Kanashi no Hanashi (Dn: Kanashimi99)

-Silenth (Dn: Silenth)

-JamesMuddy (Dn: JamesMuddy)

-JustYui (Dn: YuiTheGreat)

-VCR CAT (Dn; VCR CAT)

-Catman25 (Dn: DigBeak)

-Tyretian (Dn: Cap'n Bilge)

-EndUser (Dn: vidacconly)

-Pixelationgamez (dn: xXHEROMANXx)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I am trying to get the players paired, but it`s hard seeing as we have 9 people in the group (including me).

However I have made a list of the decks that I would like to ban so far, and here they are;

-Exodia

-Kozmo or really any other deck in the current meta/tier 1

-Infernoid

-That deck with that guy who makes any effect damage lp gains instead

Also I would like to use the current banlist.

Everyone cool w/ this?

Archived