Photo

United Duelists of YCM (DN Dueling Club)

udy hopefully not elitist

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

Aman Indra

Aman Indra

West Side Outlaw Bad Boy Killer !!!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
    Last Visit Jul 01 2018 08:10 AM

joining with ease

Posted Image

EndUser

EndUser

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
    Last Visit Oct 18 2018 03:20 PM
  • Discord:EndUser

You know what? There are many people in, so 1 more or less person to duel woudn't be a problem. :)

I'd like to join the group.

DN username: vidacconly

Probably the true meaning of friendship

Other Spoilers

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:48 AM
I want to, but time is one of my worst enemies. Then again, I am going to be on break, but I'd really only have time in the afternoon.

Posted Image

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,583 posts
    Last Visit

Ok, so I am trying to get the players paired, but it`s hard seeing as we have 9 people in the group (including me).

However I have made a list of the decks that I would like to ban so far, and here they are;

-Exodia

-Kozmo or really any other deck in the current meta/tier 1

-Infernoid

-That deck with that guy who makes any effect damage lp gains instead

Also I would like to use the current banlist.

Everyone cool w/ this?

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:25 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova
D/D(/D) is the deck in which that guy makes you Gain LP. Why do you want to ban that deck? It's one of my main plays, because Fusion ;-;

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts

D/D(/D) is the deck in which that guy makes you Gain LP. Why do you want to ban that deck? It's one of my main plays, because Fusion ;-;

OCG-only; enough said.

Posted Image

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:25 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

OCG-only; enough said.

Right. Nevermind then, I'm cool.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts
Is Majespecter Tier 1?

Also, could you add that Performage/Dracoslayer/Ptolemaeus Deck to the list, or is it nowhere remotely Tier 1?

Posted Image

EndUser

EndUser

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

If by 9 you meant the total members, then the number is updated; We're 11.

Depending the number of the competitors (including me), I have an idea for the pairings.

As for Decks to not be used, some of the strong and/or common ones are Exodia, Kozmo, Infernoid, D/D/D, BA, Nekroz, Shaddoll, Super Quantum, M&M, Perfor-, Qliphort, Monarchs, Tellarknights, Necrovalley, Speedroid and others. Which should be allowed or not, is up to you.

Other Spoilers

Aman Indra

Aman Indra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

dude, you better get d/d/d, speedroid and super quantum out of there, i am in this to get a break from tier 1, not play complete sheet rogue decks with annoying gen 1 techs lol

Posted Image

EndUser

EndUser

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

dude, you better get d/d/d, speedroid and super quantum out of there, i am in this to get a break from tier 1, not play complete s*** rogue decks with annoying gen 1 techs lol

I never established it.  ;)

I don't know how D/D/D and Speedroid are doing (although Speedroids are quite a fast Deck), but Super Quantum are doing very well. Or so I think... Maybe it's their most powerfull XYZ that gives me the idea.

Apart from them, many decks can do great w/o the top tier decks.

Other Spoilers

Aman Indra

Aman Indra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

I never established it.  ;)

I don't know how D/D/D and Speedroid are doing (although Speedroids are quite a fast Deck), but Super Quantum are doing very well. Why include them too?

this is supposed to be a cool competition with no tier 1 uber decks, not a complete devoid competition that drags us back a few generations. Super quantum is good and should be included, this isn't a "play with bad decks that do not perform well" hype lol

Posted Image

Courageous Albert

Courageous Albert

Indomitable Sorrow

• Innocencia

• PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Kana
  • Spouse:Beatrice

eh? no BA on the banlist? hoho my mish-mash Phantom Abyss Speedroid will be strike through!

eh wait, is it DNCG (TCG/OCG)? or just TCG-only?

but my only issue are time . . . still not sure.

Posted Image

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,583 posts
    Last Visit

Ok I have updated the banlist, mainly made of reccomendations from EndUser and/or others.

Banlist;

Exodia, Kozmo, Infernoid, D/D/D, BA, Nekroz, Shaddoll, Super Quantum, M&M, Perfor-, Qli, Monarchs, Tellarknights, Necrovalley, Speedroid.

Also this is to be TCG only, to answer your question Kanashi.

I will try to have at least some of the pairings up soon. :)

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts

Ok I have updated the banlist, mainly made of reccomendations from EndUser and/or others.

Banlist;

Exodia, Kozmo, Infernoid, D/D/D, BA, Nekroz, Shaddoll, Super Quantum, M&M, Perfor-, Qli, Monarchs, Tellarknights, Necrovalley, Speedroid.

Wait. Why Necrovalley? Also, do Shaddoll cards in trains count?

Posted Image

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
    Last Visit Nov 13 2018 04:55 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

Banlist;

Congrats, you banned a lot of bad decks, some decks which dont even work in TCG, and the most versatile engine ever made which encourages creative deckbuilding.

Good job,

Posted Image

(Mizzet)

(Mizzet)

Firemind

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,292 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
At this point, may as well kill anything remotely good.

Majespecter
HERO
Igknight
Yang Zing
Deskbot(?!)
Yosenju
Fire Fist
Burn
Merlantean
Not all of these are meta, but they are all better than Gravekeepers

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts
Speedroid is pretty cheapy, Qli lost their Level 10 and limited Scout, Necloth/Nekroz was hit damn hard by the list, limiting two monsters, and outright banning two that would normally be used. Monarch is debatable, and while El Shaddoll Winda is a bitch, El Shaddoll Fusion was limited and El Shaddoll Construct is banned; so they don't really have much going for them.

Posted Image

EndUser

EndUser

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
Whoa, what happened here?

cr47t, what I said was just a reference and not something established and the final choice was not mine (which was shown in my 2 comments). No need to ban them all!

Seems like Nekroz, Shaddoll and Qli can be ok to be used. Speedroid too, since it's said not to be doing very well. TCG-only means no Monarchs (I think), so it's understandable. As for Gravekeepers and Tellarknight, I meant to add them as less possible candidates but forgot to specify it (although, could Tellars be a problem being allowed?)

(Sorry for the incovenience people... Somehow, I forgot about the hit cards)

Other Spoilers

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,840 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:59 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

I really have to say, this "banlist" lacks logic in its hits. Is there really any base standard for what's considered "meta" or "too good", or is this pretty much just "Ban all popular decks"

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users