United Duelists of YCM (DN Dueling Club)

cr47t

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If, like, the next tourney is everything but tier 1, let me know, I would actually be quite interested.

Well, the tourneys in UDY are supposed to be anything but tier 1 decks and decks that disencourage 1v1 player interaction (ex. otk decks, exodia, burn)

meh, i wanna duel

U wanna go against EndUser if thats ok w/ him??

(I wont pair someone with another if one is uncomfortable around the other, i dont wanna start an arguement)

Already PM'ed cr47t for it, but I'll say it here too:

The most ensured times for me are 19:00 - 1:00 and 14:00 - 16:00 (GMT +2), the rest of it I can duel too (depending how free I am) but definitely not between 2:00 - 10:00 (same timezone).

So, if there are rounds at a time when I can duel then np.

In addition, being online doesn't mean I'm always here (but it's highly possible).

Anything fine with me

Quick question: am i allowed to use BA variant with OCG archetypes? (not a full PureBA.dek), if not, i'll change my deck.

I would say no to that because technically it`s using a tier 1 engine. If you want you can try one of those said OCG archetypes on its own or combined with the others, or something new. It's up to you.

Sorry to double post, but I need help with some UDY work.

I would like your opinion on what decks are tier 1 or should be banned, and which ones are not.

This is because I dont consider myself good at determining the difference between just good decks and hightier decks, and I want to be able to make a banlist that bans only the tier 1 decks (because people have different opinions on that stuff), and dosen't ban every single good deck.

Please, post or PM me your thoughts on this.

Thanks. :)

Then now is your chance guys. I happen to be available this hour, but since I've already dueled Aman and noone dueled after me, am I allowed an other show?

Well I would like to get at least one more duel/match in until I start the next round.

As for Dova and Tyretian, do you mind playing eachother? If so, when would be a good time?

Archived