YCM Husbando Hostilities! (finished)

Chiri Tsukikawa

Hey China, what happens in the event of a tie?

I'm not them but I can answer. They both move on.

If it's a tie for first, both go on and that's that.

If it's a tie for second, both go on, and first place goes on too. (so three advance)

If it's a four way tie I am guessing it'd be all go through.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it okay for me to ask now for the pic of Kyuubi I linked to be switched out with this one since it looks a lot better than the other one

That's okay. I haven't gotten that far anyway (in making sure all the pictures I'm using are the same size).

I'd love to see a four way tie.

There was one in Waifu Wars. Did you not see it or were you just not here when that happened?

There was one in Waifu Wars. Did you not see it or were you just not here when that happened?

Wasn't back until over halfway through the thing. *checks* Had of been round 1 so... all did go on, that's something special, but I kind of meant all 4 actually getting the same number of votes. xD

I want to see it since it sounds so impossible.

Well, I already lost Sebastian (which really surprised me, though I guess this isn't tumblr) and Doflamingo (which didn't surprise me at all). But at least Saito and Bell are still in it.

give me ur tumblr

What a surprise, the RNG pits two of my nominations against each other in the first round... AGAIN. I swear that happens every time.

i mean when you look at the list of nominations and how the matches are set up, it's pretty clear RNG had nothing to do with it.

This is the windomizer we're talking about here. I know it isn't RNG enough sometimes and that something even had to be shut down because it seemed really unlikely, but proof wasn't really being provided in that case. Like I said for Waifu Wars!, I have screenshot it, but it's in multiple shots because that long list wouldn't fit on my screen. If you want to see them, you can.

I said just PM me before, but in this case I guess it would be better to put it here so I don't need to send it multiple times (even though I never had to send it at all before because it wasn't questioned all that much).

[spoiler=Round 1 spoilers if you want to see]08e22ac20f790c2b52fa1dfa42189948.png

03d78639911e1784a5ad8f92e8800416.png

c56111c274ac1b1a00caf4b9c9c563ff.png

d619f4263a06936953c3ba18a88e03bb.png

give me ur tumblr

I don't have a tumblr, I just browse it vicariously through my sister. I'm just aware of the rabid female fanbase Black Butler has and expected Sebastian to do well. Though I guess Elizabeth didn't do too great in the Waifu Wars, so eh.

EDIT: Also, can I request an image change for Hiruma? I've already resized it appropriately: http://i.imgur.com/evVNIZa.jpg?2

It's top two for every match in round 1. Only at round 2 and on will it be only one unless tied-pri.

EDIT: Also, can I request an image change for Hiruma? I've already resized it appropriately: http://i.imgur.com/evVNIZa.jpg?2

I'm going to have to find this/remember for round 2. Good thing though is I saved it, so that probably won't be too hard-pri.

Wait if there is room for more nominations then you should take my nominations for the remaining 3-fers. Of which I will write out later tonight if you just tell me how many 3-fers are left

As for additional reasons why you should let me do this:

1) You closed noms short of the necessary amount

2) I've been begging for husbando wars since the day waifu wars started

3) I'm actually emotionally attached to my choices more than most people who actually nominated

4) There are clear frontrunner husbandos who have been horrifically overlooked

5) You love me

Wait if there is room for more nominations then you should take my nominations for the remaining 3-fers. Of which I will write out later tonight if you just tell me how many 3-fers are left

As for additional reasons why you should let me do this:

1) You closed noms short of the necessary amount

2) I've been begging for husbando wars since the day waifu wars started

3) I'm actually emotionally attached to my choices more than most people who actually nominated

4) There are clear frontrunner husbandos who have been horrifically overlooked

5) You love me

Well, yes. Okay.

The reason I did that was I made the deadline after a certain amount of time instead of a number of nominations. This was to allow more husbandos than the waifu wars, but I didn't think of extending the amount of time so that could actually happen. I really should have.

There are 5 3-fers left. ;)

Here we go!

Obi (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

Link (The Legend of Zelda)

Pit (Kid Icarus)

Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu!!)

Adrien Agreste/Cat Noir (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir)

That last pick was tough. If only I'd acted sooner to get the other 5 ;-;

Not sure what picture to use for Link, send help.

So, with everyone else already randomized, the best I could think of was to randomize these 5 and put them separately into the next 5 matches (in the order they come up after randomizing).

[spoiler=The order]2b5533b10d8dc562a1d57da96399c629.png

EDIT: And Cat Noir (the picture). ^^;

EDIT 2: How's this for Link?:

7JvZE7Z.png

So, with everyone else already randomized, the best I could think of was to randomize these 5 and put them separately into the next 5 matches (in the order they come up after randomizing).

Seems K.

Not sure what picture to use for Link, send help.

EDIT 2: How's this for Link?:

7JvZE7Z.png

Try something that reminds everyone that he's actually literally the most attractive character ever designed.

So either:

[spoiler=Option A]

063e3ab218ca0abd99c2ce08f55f9635.jpg?244

[spoiler=or Option B]

dcc683e2ab0e2d9de0d60dbf52476d1437fabc5c

I'm actually probably leaning towards using B if you just resize or crop it.

EDIT: And Cat Noir (the picture). ^^

Take your pic:

winning smile

tumblr_nvl5u3De1h1ui2vkco9_250.png

flexin

tumblr_nvtglw4oZg1ugb7dso2_400.gif

gurrrrrrrrrrl

tumblr_nw4s12BHGt1t5apjbo5_500.gif

ball of adorkableness

tumblr_nxxkh36qPV1uiscmzo1_540.gif

You can take a still from any of these gifs as well.

Archived