YCM Husbando Hostilities! (finished)

Chiri Tsukikawa

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You still don't understand pitty pat you silly cow

Also I've been waiting since late december for this so no one can say I'm overdoing it.

What's there to understand? He's cute and innocent and adorkable. X3

Anywho. My waifu got 2nd, and one of my husbando got 3rd/4th this time around, so I can't say anything XD

Anywho. My waifu got 2nd, and one of my husbando got 3rd/4th this time around, so I can't say anything XD

I was going to be okay with Masaomi also because i am also him and would also funk him

RNG had nothing to do with this, dafuq you smoking?

That particular round, the order the remaining nominations were in and who they were paired against was patterned. Not sure why you're brining that up now considering I made that post in December.

The only reason I allowed your nominations was because I originally made them end after a certain time because I wanted more nominations, but I ended up forgetting about that when that time came. Which means that if I hadn't forgotten to extend the time nominations ended at, you would have had your nominations in anyway. Which means there is no reason for me to say what I am saying and this is completely legit (I did my best TT).

The only reason I allowed your nominations was because I originally made them end after a certain time because I wanted more nominations, but I ended up forgetting about that when that time came. Which means that if I hadn't forgotten to extend the time nominations ended at, you would have had your nominations in anyway. Which means there is no reason for me to say what I am saying and this is completely legit (I did my best TT).

You did a great job don't you worry. ^^

That particular round, the order the remaining nominations were in and who they were paired against was patterned. Not sure why you're bringing that up now considering I made that post in December.

Well I never responded to it, so I'm responding to it now. (call it what you will, it was more-or-less a coincidence rather than a pattern)

Archived