YCM Waifu Wars! S2 Final

Chiri Tsukikawa

22 members have voted

1. 1. Kurisu Makise vs. Anna

• Kurisu Makise (Steins;Gate)
    • Anna (Fire Emblem)

I actually liked Anna since way back in FE 8 (my first) when I was...um...14? Anyway even though she had a minor appearance I thought the design was cute. Then I played Path of Radiance and noticed the tutorial girl...was...almost the same!? And she had more personality, and a fun one from what can be seen. And then I understood the Anna in every game thing and just loved the concept alone, not even including the design and personality shown.

And then it happened, FE 13. Anna was a playable character! And one of the more entertaining characters in the game! I immediately did the Avatar and Anna marriage path cause I had to, and didn't regret it. From then on it just felt like the right thing for canon, and I grew ever more attached to the character. Easily one of my favorite characters, and definitely the closest character I would ever call a "waifu" for me.

Strong, clever, spunky and fun. All around an awesome character. It's awesome she got this far, but why not go for gold? After all, Anna loves gold. ;)

Also, it's been bugging me this whole time, but that's not the best picture for Kurisu. I would've gone with

9WmWe8d.png

With that not being the same size as everything else, the only character that got me to make one even though they were on MAL already is Ayane because the manga and anime's art are different. Yes, this is the case for her as well (for game and anime), but as I've stated, I'm evil. So there.

And apologies for not closing this earlier. I got home later than expected, but I have no plans for Christmas, so it's time to do that now.

It's a win for tsunderes everywhere Kurisu Makise!

Archived