A Christmas Present for Aman Indra!

NobodySovereign

GQ9wCjh.jpg

Doomrail Conductor Chira Mira

Level 4/EARTH/Machine/Effect/1600/2000

When a Machine-Type monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, the Level of this card becomes 10. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your Deck, except "Doomrail Conductor Chira Mira"; its Level becomes 10.

NexDi3n.jpg

Abandoned Rail Yard

Continuous Spell Card

When a Machine-Type Xyz Monster is Summoned: Place 1 Railway Counter on this card. While this card has 3 or more Railway Counters: You can Special Summon 1 Rank 10 Xyz Monster from your Graveyard; attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.

I didn't find a whole lot from looking at your profile except One Punch Man and Train decks... So I'm hoping this does well.

"Chira" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for glancing/looking, and "mira" can be broken down into "mi" with the meaning of "extensive/complete" and "ra" meaning "good"... So she's going "*glance* All good!".

As for "Rail Yard" I... dunno. I thought it would work well for recycling the Xyz Monsters if/when they exploded.

Happy Christmas, Aman!

Lol, i actually love this, a good santa delivery for trains :p

Doomrail's effect is the same as it's name because it can make triple material rank 10's quite easy and makes it big on destruction as well.

The continuous spell is also nice, get a quick gustav out of this and burn for 2000, or a dora....

Good stuff :)

(lol, i forgot galaxy destroyer)

Lol, i actually love this, a good santa delivery for trains :p

Doomrail's effect is the same as it's name because it can make triple material rank 10's quite easy and makes it big on destruction as well.

The continuous spell is also nice, get a quick gustav out of this and burn for 2000, or a dora....

Good stuff :)

(lol, i forgot galaxy destroyer)

I'm so glad you like it! I was worried they were gonna fall flat.

Archived