Number 84: Pain Gainer

Sloth doesn't fit it either IMO.  Also, if you consider that Kyoji lost his little brother, but Kaito still had his (albeit not the same as the brother he used to have), there may be an indirect connection to envy there.

For me:

14 - Greed (obviously)

21 - Wrath or Lust (I think she's a Wrath because of her effect destroying all monsters Mr. Heartland controlled, but it might also Lust because she was the only female.)

23 - Envy? (I also thought he's a Wrath because of his effect, but it doesn't fit cause Kyoji didn't mad on Ryoga)

28 - Still not sure what Sin it references.

35 - Gluttony (Gaining ATK with its own effect)

84 - Sloth (Because it's effect deals damage to Ryoga without doing anything)

95 - Pride (Because Kite was very prideful during his duel with Number Holders.)

70 - Deadly Sins

77 - The Seven Sins (the final Number summoned by Kyoji)

Sloth doesn't fit it either IMO. Also, if you consider that Kyoji lost his little brother, but Kaito still had his (albeit not the same as the brother he used to have), there may be an indirect connection to envy there.

For me:

14 - Greed (obviously)

21 - Wrath or Lust (I think she's a Wrath because of her effect destroying all monsters Mr. Heartland controlled, but it might also Lust because she was the only female.)

23 - Envy? (I also thought he's a Wrath because of his effect, but it doesn't fit cause Kyoji didn't mad on Ryoga)

28 - Still not sure what Sin it references.

35 - Gluttony (Gaining ATK with its own effect)

84 - Sloth (Because it's effect deals damage to Ryoga without doing anything)

95 - Pride (Because Kite was very prideful during his duel with Number Holders.)

70 - Deadly Sins

77 - The Seven Sins (the final Number summoned by Kyoji)

Sorry for multiple copies of this comment because there's something wrong with my computer ==

Archived