[Finished]Card Gladiator Arena

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone explain what this is ? sorry old here new to forums :p

This is a universal Leaderboard for Card Contests. You earn points based on how well you fare in the various Card Contests, and these will in turn affect your placing on the CGA leaderboard. Do your best to place as high as possible in as many contests as possible to earn the top prize!

This is a universal Leaderboard for Card Contests. You earn points based on how well you fare in the various Card Contests, and these will in turn affect your placing on the CGA leaderboard. Do your best to place as high as possible in as many contests as possible to earn the top prize!

ok thank you, just 3 more question and i'l leave you alone :p i know i bothered you too much today

-What are CGA Points/Leaderboards ?

-How often do Contests happen ? and are they Mod hosted or can anyone host ?

-What is the Top prize here ?

CGA Points: Points you gain from getting 1st to 4th in a competition

CGA Leaderboard: A Competition in itself of all the users with CGA points. The person at the end of a certain period with the most CGA Points wins the Leaderboard.

Contest Hosting: Anyone can host whenever they want, although there is your limit of maximum 7 topics started per day. Be sure to read your standard hosting rules though.

Top Prize: Mentioned in the OP, you can see it under "Prizes" then "Season Prizes".

But yeah, a lot of questions can be answered in the section rules of each forum, so be sure to look there first.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since it was upon your request, here's the top 4 highest scoring players across both teams:

Competition Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351787-majors-team-cc1-corruption-and-redemption-judging-completed/page-1

1. Yuuji Kazami (91%)
  2. Tori-Kun & AsdfDuelist (75.5%, both tied in terms of points between both judges)
  3. Champion0 (74%)
  4. Dova (65.5%, not really sure if I should include the 4th place entry here, since 2nd place has 2 contestants)

Since it was upon your request, here's the top 4 highest scoring players across both teams:

Competition Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/351787-majors-team-cc1-corruption-and-redemption-judging-completed/page-1

1. Yuuji Kazami (91%)
  2. Tori-Kun & AsdfDuelist (75.5%, both tied in terms of points between both judges)
  3. Champion0 (74%)
  4. Dova (65.5%, not really sure if I should include the 4th place entry here, since 2nd place has 2 contestants)

The tie for second means Dova doesn't get anything. And thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived