My Hero Academia

Shradow

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

S3 OST is finally out and it's so good. There's a few I've been waiting on like the themes for All For One, the Vanguard Action Squad, and United States of Smash, but there's other amazing ones as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssrpoeByb6g

I would not have expected Aoyama to get a dope remix of My Hero Academia/Just Another Hero. I'm assuming it'll play during his bit in the license exam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRsxiiCw08

The mix of traditional Japanese music with a modern, gangster beat is so perfect for Overhaul and makes for such a good song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLi_nFFqb0k

The mix of You Say Run and Bombing King is awesome, this song is just very badass and emotional. Can't wait for the fight at the end of the season.

S3 OST is finally out and it's so good. There's a few I've been waiting on like the themes for All For One, the Vanguard Action Squad, and United States of Smash, but there's other amazing ones as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssrpoeByb6g

I would not have expected Aoyama to get a dope remix of My Hero Academia/Just Another Hero. I'm assuming it'll play during his bit in the license exam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRsxiiCw08

The mix of traditional Japanese music with a modern, gangster beat is so perfect for Overhaul and makes for such a good song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLi_nFFqb0k

The mix of You Say Run and Bombing King is awesome, this song is just very badass and emotional. Can't wait for the fight at the end of the season.

For the 3 upcoming songs.

That for sure will be the big theme for the end of part one. We should hear that in a few weeks.

I forgot that we'll get a brief look at Overhaul before the season ends. His theme is perfect.

I just revisited that fight and its going to be so cool to see animated. It will be a great way to end off the season.

The OST includes stuff that's gonna be in the movie as well (it's a big OST, like 66 songs iirc), but a lot of them are just shorter cuts from older songs already in the show, from what I understand.

EDIT: Found a convenient video with every song played one after another, time stamps are in the video description:

The OST includes stuff that's gonna be in the movie as well (it's a big OST, like 66 songs iirc), but a lot of them are just shorter cuts from older songs already in the show, from what I understand.

EDIT: Found a convenient video with every song played one after another, time stamps are in the video description:

Is the song titled Ochaco actually her theme? Cause that doesn't sound like it would be. Also, I see Mirio's name there. Very interesting.

I'm guessing we'll get the glimpse of him that's at the end of chapter 121 as the end of season tease, like what they did with Stain at the end of season 1.

He actually shows up during the one off chapter with Twice which is before that fight. THAT should be interesting to see animated.

[spoiler=191]

I'm now certain that Dabi is Endeavor's son. And bastard son, at that. Only being half-brothers with shouto explains his black hair, rather than red or white, and his introspection into family was very deliberately put in a chapter where he calls Endeavor by name, and flashes back to when he did the same to Shouto.

Being the son of such a notable hero, while seemingly never having had a relationship with said father, ties closely into the reoccurring themes of legacies and the diverging paths everyone can take in life.

Also, HOW funking AMAZING IS DABI, JESUS funking CHRIST.

Hawks is literally a triple agent. I'm willing to admit I have no clue where his true loyalties lie.

[spoiler=191]Miruko confirmed to have fluffy bunny tail. 10 outta 10, 10 outta 10, 100 outta 100, best girl, best girl.

I think Dabi was bleeding under his eye at the end because of when he shouted right before teleporting out, at that scene I was thinking it looked kinda painful for his skin to be stretching that much with his scarring.

The double agent Hawks reveal really got me, no lie, then I got got again with the triple agent reveal. Horikoshi you madman.

[spoiler=s3e15]

Lots of characters introduced, and lots of hype showing off updated costumes. The provisional license exam arc is probably my favorite so far, so I'm really thrilled to be getting into it. The upcoming fight has some really good sequencing and team attacks, so I'm excited to see it animated.

Also, the scene with the "girl talk" was amazing. "Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[spoiler=Chapter 194-195]

Seems I have spotted a potentially new top favorite character. Got my eyes on the mushroom girl. Really, mushroom powers are deceptively amazing so I look forward any character that has them. And unlike the mushroom character from Black Clover, the gal in this series looks cute and decent. Hope she gets sweet development. Tsuyu was my first top favorite, and who got me into following the series, but IMO they have not been nice with her development. Granted, that can change at any point, due to the nature of the series of briefly developing 1~2 characters at a time, but until then, I struggled to find a character that could call my top favorite. Tamaki was the closest, mostly because of his quirk that I find so clever and with tons of potential.

Anyway, I'm impressed at the inclusion of Shinso in the training and how a gadget that he showed at the end of chapter 195 can do so much for him and his quirk. Another testament of how gadgets shouldn't be underestimated in the Hero industry.

Archived