Fabrication Archetype (14/14)

Atypical-Abbie

Fabrication is an Archetype of Spellcaster-type/EARTH monsters with various Levels. They focus on using their Spell/Trap Cards for various effects and Tributing Summoning. Their name is a pun on Fabric and Fabrication, the last word meaning something made up, mysterious or magical, hence them being Spellcaster. You can also imagine the monsters having clothes that made of the different kinds of fabric. The Spell/Trap Cards are various techniques, such as sewing and knitting.

Monsters:

Nylon Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 2
If you control no "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Cards: You can discard this card; add 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Fabrication" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Nylon Fabrication". You can only use each effect of "Nylon Fabrication" once per turn.
1000/500

Polyester Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH    
Level 3
You can only use each of these effects of "Polyester Fabrication" once per turn.
● You can return this card to the hand; Special Summon 1 "Fabrication" monster from your hand, except "Polyester Fabrication".
● You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fabrication" monster from your Deck, except "Polyester Fabrication". The Level of the monster you can Special Summon is increased by the number of "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Cards you control.
1200/1400

Satin Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH    
Level 3
If this card is Tributed: You can target 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Satin Fabrication" once per turn. During your Main Phase, if you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card, you can Normal Summon 1 "Fabrication" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
1400/1100

Denim Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 4
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. Once per turn, if you activate a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card: All monsters you control will gain 500 ATK and DEF until the end of the next turn.

1500/1500

Linen Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 4
If you control a "Fabrication" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Tributed while you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card: You can target 1 "Fabrication" monster in your Graveyard, except "Linen Fabrication"; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated and it cannot attack. You can only use this effect of "Linen Fabrication" once per turn. You can only Special Summon "Linen Fabrication(s)" once per turn.
1700/0

Wool Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 5
When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. If you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card, you can target 2 cards instead. Each turn, the first "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card(s) you control that would be destroyed by an opponent's card effect, is not destroyed.
2100/1600

Silk Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 6
If you control no monsters, and you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand), but it cannot attack this turn. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards.
2200/1200

Velvet Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 7
If you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card, you can Normal Summon this card for 1 less Tribute. Once per turn, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) while you control a "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card: You can return that monster(s) to the hand.
2500/2000

Cotton Fabrication
Spellcaster-Type/EARTH
Level 8
When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; gain control of while this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, you can add 1 excavated "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card, also send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.
2800/2400

Spell/Trap Cards:

Fabrication Spell - Sewing
Continuous Spell Card
Once per turn, if you control less monsters than you do "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Cards: You can Special Summon 1 "Fabrication" monster from your hand, but until the end of this turn, its effects are negated and it cannot attack. Tribute Summoned "Fabrication" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Fabrication Spell - Weaving
Continuous Spell Card
While you control 2 or more "Fabrication" monsters, your opponent cannot target the "Fabrication" monster with the lowest ATK for attacks (either, if tied). All "Fabrication" monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for each "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card you control.

Fabrication Spell - Embroidering
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Fabrication" monster you control. It gains 500 ATK and DEF. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step, also if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. It can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a "Fabrication" monster. If it would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card you control instead.

Fabrication Spell - Knitting
Continuous Trap Card
During your opponent's turn, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon 1 "Fabrication" monster (this is a Quick Effect). During either player's turn: You can target 1 "Fabrication" monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; change their battle position. You can only use each effect of "Fabrication Spell - Knitting once per turn. You cannot activate these effects in the same Chain.

Fabrication Spell - Crochet
Continuous Trap Card
Once per turn, if a "Fabrication" monster is Tribute Summoned to your side of the field: You can Set 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card directly from your hand or Deck. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can target 1 "Fabrication" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard, except "Fabrication Spell - Crochet"; place it on top of your Deck.

I'm sure you would know better than me, but is the word "original" necessary in Velvet Fabrication's effect? I realize you have effects that change under certain conditions, but my gut feeling reading it was that it wouldn't be there. Not exactly the same but my example would be POC.

IE Phantom of Chaos
(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_of_Chaos)

Could be wrong but arch-type was too good to have no comments so ^_^

I'm sure you would know better than me, but is the word "original" necessary in Velvet Fabrication's effect? I realize you have effects that change under certain conditions, but my gut feeling reading it was that it wouldn't be there. Not exactly the same but my example would be POC.

IE Phantom of Chaos

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_of_Chaos)

Could be wrong but arch-type was too good to have no comments so ^_^

PoC's text is older, look up newer cards, they have similar text to Velvet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived