Undertale Cards! (Pack #11) [5/?]

EpicBoss99

Hello, Everyone! EpicBoss99 here. I've been watching some play-throughs of the game Undertale, and It has caused me to enjoy it so much to the point that I made some cards based on the game's most prized characters. Also, there might be spoilers to the game in these cards, so be cautious. Enjoy! :D

[spoiler=Effect Monsters]

HZtthlJ.jpg

[spoiler=Xyz Monsters]

oufsmCy.jpg

2 Level 8 "Underground" Monsters
Cannot be destroyed or targeted by card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster on the field with the highest ATK until the End Phase, but any battle damage your opponent takes this turn is halved and this card cannot attack your opponent directly.

e64IaOs.jpg

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

IinWZVV.jpg

bdIz2ss.jpg

Undertale is cancer awesome.

[spoiler=Monster Errata]

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Underground Item" Spell/Trap card from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Papyrus, Friend of the Underground" once per turn.

[spoiler=Extra Errata]

My husband

2 Level 8 "Underground" Monsters

Cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster on the field with the highest ATK (other than this card) until the End Phase, but any battle damage your opponent takes this turn is halved, also this card cannot attack your opponent directly.

Uuuuuuugh you didn't write out sansssssss

3 level 4 "Underground" monsters

Cannot targeted by card effects, or for attacks (this does not prevent your opponent from attacking you directly). Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; banish that target. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect.

[spoiler=Spell Errata (most people put the spells before the extra but ok)]

WRITE DOWN YOUR CARD EFFECTS!!!!

All Warrior- and Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field become Plant-Type. Apply the following effects.

* When a WATER monster is summoned, inflict 500 damage to a player who controls a Thunder-Type monster.
* When a WATER monster is summoned, a player who controls a Plant-Type monster destroys 1 card they control.
* Pyro-Type monsters players control cannot attack or activate their effects.

Gain 1000 LP, then you can add 1 level 4 or lower “Underground” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate one “Underground Item: Papyrus’s Spaghetti” per turn.

I don't think there are enough cards to make a deck yet, but I'm eager to see when there are.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting... I've also been working on an Undertale-themed set of cards, based around Ritual Summons with very "left-field" effects. I like the way you went with the idea though, integrating the "Underground" title into the Card Effects. It ties the cards together, unlike what I've done with mine. Keep up the good work! You've inspired me to put in more thought on how I can make my Undertale set flow better.

Archived