New Archfiend type includes banish zone

Legromorph

Hi there

first of all my first language is german so forgive me when i took mistakes in the card descriiption. The names of these cards are not very creative i know but i hope mybe u find some names for it :D ! It is my first deck and i am very proud of it because its not a mainstream deck! it play only with the banish zone and i hope it is very balanced! I it not please tell me :D 

i downloaded the artworks from the internet but i dont have any sources. excuse me for that.

have fun guys :D

ATAJ0tu.jpg
This card can not special summoned except by his own effect. If u have no cards in your graveyard: You can fusion summon this card by shuffle 13 Walker Monster + 1 Avatar Walker from your banished zone to your deck and drawing until you have 6 cards in your hand. If this card was special summoned you win the Duell. If this card is in your graveyard, banish it.

Om8o3Pw.jpg

If you havent any cards in your Graveyard: You can Fusion summon this card by shuffle 5 Walker cards from your banished zone into your Deck. This Monster is the only Monster which can attack on your side on the field. Your opponent can pay 2500 LP to reduce the ATK of this Monster to 0 until the next Standby Phase. If this Card is in the Graveyard, banish it.

OdVwDeG.jpg

If you havent any cards in your Graveyard: You can Fuison summon this card by shuffle 2 Walker cards from the banished zone into your Deck. Once per turn: You can target one Walker card in your banished zone add it to your hand. Your opponent can pay 2500 LP to negate this effect. If this card is in the Graveyard, banish it.

Voy31pL.jpg

1 Tuner Walker - + 1 or more non-Tuner Walker Monster
If you havent any cards in your Graveyard: You can Synchro summon this card by shuffle 1 Walker tuner and 1 or more non tuner Walker Monster from the banished zone into your Deck (The sum of the level must be 10). Once per turn: You can target one God Monster its ATK copys the highest ATK on the Field +100 (without including himself) until the End Phaase. Your oponent can pay 2500 LP to negate this effect. If this card is in the Graveyard, banish it.

ibkox3R.jpg

2x Walker Monster with the same level
If you havent any cards in your Graveyard: You can Xyz summon this card by overlay 2 Walker Mosnter from the banished zone. Once per turn: You can target one God card: It can attack all of your opponent Monsters once +1. Your opponent can pay 2500 LP to negate this effect. If this card is in the Graveyard, banish it and its Xyz Materials.

cUCgxIW.jpg

If this card was banished by a card effect except his own effect, shuffle it back into the Deck and if you do: draw 1 card and add 1000 damage to your oponent. This effect can only be used once per turn. This card cant be set or normal summoned. This card cant be special summoned except by his own effect. If you have 13 Walker Monster in your banish zone: you can special summon this card from your deck or hand. This card cant remove from play except by his own effect. In every opponents MP2 your opponent can pay 1500 LP to banish this card.

3eYIPOh.jpg

You can banish this card from your hand by banishing another Walker card from your hand or field and if you do: Banish one Walker card from your Deck.
If this card was banished by a Walker card effect: Choose one Monster on the oppenents field, shuffle it into the Deck and add damage to your opponent in the amount of basic ATK, of the deck shuffled monster. You can only use every effect from Fire Walker once per turn.

qZ3agdR.jpg

You can banish this card from your hand by banish 2 Walker Spell/-Trapcards from your hand or field and if you do: you can add one Walker card and draw 2 cards from your deck. After this banish 2 cards from your hand.
If this card was banished by a Walker Monsters effect: Your Walker cards are uneffected by any card effects until your next standby Phase. You can only use every effect from Light Walker once per turn.

WUusYSJ.jpg
You can banish this card from your hand by banishing another Walker card from your hand or field. You can shuffle this card from the banishing zone into the Deck; draw cards up to the currently half number of Walker cards in your banishing zone(If it is not even: round off). You only can use this effect 2 times per Duell. 
JpnyjaU.jpg
You can banish this card from your hand by banishing another Walker Monster from your hand and if you do: Give as many cards your opponent to the hand back , as the half number of stars of the banished monsters. If this card was banished by a Walker card effect: Draw 3 cards and than shuffle 3 back into your Deck. You can only use every effect from Wind Walker once per turn. 

OLUR9zo.jpg

If this card was banished by a Walker card effect: You dont take any battle damage until the endphase from your opponent. You can add this card from the banished zone to your hand by banishing a Walker card from your deck. You can only use this effect once per Duell. This Monster cant remove from the banished zone except for Walker Monster effetcs. 

h1OnJd8.jpg

You can banish this card by shuffle one Walker Monster from your bansh zone into your Deck.
If this card is in the banish zone: You can shuffle one Walker monster into your Deck: Add its level to this card (max: 12). This chance will have an affect until the End Phase.

DkQ4xNd.jpg
Once per turn: You can banish 2 Walker Monster in your hand to draw one card. After this effect resolved: you can add one Walker Monster to your hand. When this card is in the Graveyard , banish it.
9gYzvkN.jpg
Each card that is and is placed in your graveyard, instead is banished. When this card is in the Graveyard , banish it.
5jVD7aT.jpg
Once per turn: You can banish one Walker card from your deck or from your hand and if you do: Target one Walker card from the banished zone and add it to your hand. The effects of this targeted card cant be activated in your hand or on your field. When this card is in the Graveyard , banish it.
eblJw83.jpg
If you have 6 or more Walker cards in your banished zone: if your opponent activates a Spell-/Trapcard banish one Walker Monster from your hand and negate that Spell-/Trapcard and destroy it. When this card is in the Graveyard , banish it.

Moved to Experimental Cards because of the Fake Type (Archfiend is not a realistic Type, however Fiend on its own certainly is).

Earth and Sister have rather high stats for monsters of their Level; I would suggest lowering them a bit (especially since neither has a drawback effect).

Hey 

i thought it is a real type... arent there archfiends in the game? when not.. sry for that i will change it! 

Second: all Walker monster has in the sum a 3000 stat and i didnt want to change it... maybe i can make sister 900 atk and 2100 def... a normal monster with i think 1 level has 2100 def too

the reason why they have so much stats is that u didnt normal or special summon in this deck... its usless too have it on your field so the stats are quit useless and if you have the sheet*******st hand in your hole life you have one monster with 2500 def so in this time of ygo is a monster with much def not a problem at all!

i hope you understand my point!

in addition if i raise her level up she cant synchro with all walker monster into my synchro monster! 

thanks for your answer!

i thought it is a real type... arent there archfiends in the game? when not.. sry for that i will change it!

"Archfiend" is an archetype. This means monsters with "Archfiend" in their name. (And a few others like Summoned Skull that have reminder text) A suitable and proper type would be Fiend.

Archived