Counter Trap Card
Lore: Activate 1 of these effects.
• If a Spell/Trap or monster effect that targets a card(s) on the field is activated: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then the "Aesir" monster(s) you control with the highest ATK cannot be targeted by other card effects until your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.
• If a Spell/Trap is activated: Pay 1000 LP, OR pay 2500 LP if another Spell/Trap effect has been activated this turn, except that Spell/Trap Card and this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.
No BD'Switchlog this time. You knew this was coming for the only non-Counter Solemn card featuring that old coot.
just in case rules demand it though
- oh look an even cheaper version of Spell-Shield Type-8 but it stops Spells/Traps and also effects that target
- and also gives protection to your best "Aesir"
- just in time for Pot of Desires players to throw their hands in the air and storm out of the studio
- pity it cost 1000 to activate or 2500 if Spells/Traps were already activated.
- wait aren't those the two LP payment values missing among the Solemn Counter Traps? silly me
N/C: Trading Places
I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with
the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...
Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.
And remember kids...
In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.