Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:20 PM

Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon 

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by revealing 1 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" in your hand, except "Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon ". You can only Special Summon “Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon” once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" while on the field or GY. Once while face-up on the field: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 other Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your GY,; Special Summon it, then if you Special Summoned “Red-Eyes B. Dragon”, double its original ATK. You can only use this effect of "Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon " once per turn.

Changes:

• BE Alternative Summon condition because that is what we all wanted for this, a little less restricted so it can be used with the OG or gemini red eyes (I guess you can throw Malefic there too).
  • On field pop effect (better than alternative) to match the inferno fire blast card.
  • Name change, that should be obvious.
  • More flexible floating effect it can target alternatives because of name change but not itself, also hard OPT.

I think we have reached the point in which is somewhat valid to say that it has not a healthy design (anymore), Isolde, Two tales of the Noble Knights

Print this Konami

Posted Image

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights
Link-2 LIGHT Warrior Link/Effect
2 LIGHT or DARK Warrior monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 "Noble Knight" monster or "Noble Arms" card from your Deck to your hand. Cannot be used as Link Material the turn this card was Special Summoned. You can send any number of "Noble Arms" cards with different names from your Deck to your GY; Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" monster from your Deck, whose Level is equal to the number of sent cards. You can only use each effect of "Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights" once per turn.

ATK/1600 LINK-2

There, now it can only really be used in Noble Knights Deck.

Next:

Junk Warrior

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:28 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Junk Warrior

DARK/Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster/Level 5/2300 ATK/1300 DEF

Lore: "Junk Synchron" + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Special Summoned: You can banish 1 Synchro Monster from your GY or face-up field; add 1 "Scrap Fist", 1 "Scrap-Iron Statue" or 1 "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" from your Deck to your hand. Gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all Level 2 or lower monsters you control.

BD'Switchlog:

• Junk Warrior! Now with a gain effect that doesn't need to trigger on Synchro Summon (like TCG's)... 
  • ....or while its been Synchro Summoned on the field (like the anime!
  • Now with Kung-Fu Grip, ceramic retouching, and the ability to search its fellow Scrap cards by taking out a different Synchro!

NEXT UP: 

World Legacy's Corruption

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago

World Legacy's Corruption

Continuous Spell

If a face-up Link Monster you control is sent to the GY, or leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "World Legacy" monster from your hand or Deck in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "World Legacy's Corruption" once per turn.

Next: Dark Ruler Ha Des

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago

Dark Ruler Ha Des

Level 6 DARK Fiend/Effect

If this card is in your GY at the start of your Main Phase 1: you can send 1 Fiend monster from your hand or Field; Special Summon this card. If a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by battle with Fiend Monsters you control or by the monster effects of Fiend monsters you control, negate their effects while they are in the GY. If a monster is sent from your opponent's hand to the GY: you can target that monster; banish it and if you do, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of monsters with the same original name.

ATK/2450 DEF/1600

Changes:

• Got rid of anti-SS condition for an alternate summoning condition
  • Extends battle destruction effect to effect destruction 
  • Called By the Grave effect if your opponent uses any handtraps. 

Next:

Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:28 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Blue-Eyes Alternative Ultimate Dragon

LIGHT/Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 12/4500 ATK/3800 DEF

Lore:  "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

Must first be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon" you control and 1 Level/Rank 8 monster from your hand or either field (in this case, you do not use "Polymerization"). Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects, also it cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls, or up to 3 instead if this card was Fusion Summoned using a monster whose original name is "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" as material; destroy them. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is activated. This card's name also becomes "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" while on the field, also it becomes a Normal Monster while in the GY.

BD'Switchlog:
  • Has an alternate Summon effect guaranteed to make your ABC-Dragon Buster/Titanic Galaxy playing foe curse their rotten luck.
  • Doubles as Blue-Eyes Ultimate on the field, allowing you to use Neutron Blast to give this card its three attacks.
  • Also doubles as vanilla in the GY, so you can Silver's Cry/Azure-Eyes it back at will. 

NEXT UP: 

Dweller in the Depths

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:07 AM
Dweller in the Depths
EARTH - Level 3 - Dragon/Effect - 1500/700
This card gains 300 ATK for each face-up Continuous Spell you control. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can add 1 Continuous Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. While you control this face-up card, Continuous Spell Cards you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Changelog:
●Really simple, actually: Make its effect fuel itself. If this thing runs something over, you get a free Continuous Spell to boost its ATK higher, or a recoup for one you lost already.
●Shields its ATK boost by making Continuous Spells untargetable, making most common methods of backrow removal fizzle (although OCG players can still bring Feather Duster if this thing bothers them that much).

Just . . . if you're gonna do a gimmick, incorporate the gimmick into its function.

Gather Your Mind
(Normal Spell
Add 1 "Gather Your Mind" from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Gather Your Mind" per turn.)
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
Gather Your Mind
Normal Spell
Add 1 "Gather Your Mind" from your Deck to your hand, then you can shuffle any number of cards from your hand into the Deck.
  • A toon table of content that unbricks your hand.

Next: Rage with Eyes of Blue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users