Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:41 AM

Spatial Collapse

Continuous Trap

Each player can only control up to 5 cards. Send all other cards they control to the GY.

Changes:

• Activation requirement eliminated
  • Turn into a Gozen/rivalry floodgate, although this can still let you play to an extent and the controller plays with a handicap since its 1 less card they can use.

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon

Print this Konami

Posted Image

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,583 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:23 PM

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon

DARK
Dragon/Synchro/Effect

10/4000/4000

1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Dragon monster

Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can activate this effect; this card can make a second attack on an opponent's monster in a row. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes half its current ATK, and if it does, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that lost ATK.

At least put it on par with other evil!duel dragons. The pop doesn't need to be a quick effect, but it baffles as to how the standby phase comes into play.

Fortune Lady Earth

Because the new FL support is rockin, but this rock don't hold weight

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:04 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Fortune Lady Earth

EARTH

Spellcaster/Effect

Level 6 - ?/?

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 400. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When the Level of this card increases, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each Level this gard gains. While this card's Level 9 or more, this card cannot be destroyed by battle, or targeted by card effects.

-------------------------------------------

Ib the World Chalice Priestess

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Huh. With Astram around, that's actually pulling its weight now. But alas....

Ib the World Chalice Priestess 

WATER/Spellcaster-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/1400 ATK

All monsters your opponent controls lose 600 ATK for each monster this card points to. This linked card cannot be destroyed by battle, also your opponent cannot target this linked card with card effects. If a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) you control, while you control this Link Summoned card (Quick Effect): You can make that effect become: "Destroy 1 "World Chalice" Spellcaster monster you control.". If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "World Chalice" monster from your hand.

BD'Switchlog:

• This time, for a slight ATK reduction, this works to drop the ATK of your opponent's monster. 
  • Also, it protects ALL cards you've got with its sacrifice-at the cost of it being Link Summoned.
  • And since it works on turning effects into destruction, the "World Legacy Discovery" has more utility.

NEXT UP: 

Emes the Infinity

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:57 AM
Emes the Infinity
LIGHT - Level 7 - Machine/Effect - 2500/2000
If a Special Summoned monster you control is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle: Increase this card's ATK by 700. If this card is in your Graveyard after being sent there from the field, and its ATK was at least 700 higher than its original ATK: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only Summon 1 "Emes the Infinity" this way per turn.

Changelog:
●Did your opponent pop your thing? Now you get a big beater.
●Now fits its "Infinity" label better by having a HOPT revival so long as its ATK was significantly boosted the last time it was on the field. Basically, swing over something, use this guy as cheap Link Material, then bring him back.

Backfire
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:42 AM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

Backfire

Normal Trap

During the End Phase, if a face-up FIRE monster(s) you control was destroyed and sent to the GY this turn: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed. You can only activate one "Backfire" per turn.

Changes:

• Now a Normal Trap instead of Continuous. 
  • Reworked the effect, while keeping the same idea of "burn damage for dead FIRE monsters". Instead of doing gradual damage to the opponent, it blows up in their face all at once at the end of the turn, and they'll really feel like their plans have backfired! ....i'll see myself out

General Raiho of the Ice Barrier

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:04 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

General Raiho of the Ice Barrier

WATER

Warrior/Effect

Level 6 - 2100/2300

When an effect resolves that was activated by a card that was on your opponent's side of the field, they must discard 1 card of the same Type(Monster-Spell-Trap), or the effect is negated.

• Negation effect has expanded.
  • Optional clause removed. It is now a must.

---------------------

Marincess Marbled Rock

Taylor Gorrell

Taylor Gorrell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
    Last Visit May 15 2019 01:03 PM

I personally don't think Marbled Rock was that bad, but if I must.

Marincess Marbled Rock

WATER Cyberse/Link

ATK:2500/LINK-3 (L D R)

2+ WATER monster

You can target 1 "Marincess" card in your GY, except "Marincess Marbled Rock"; add it to your hand. When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can send 1 "Marincess" monster from your hand to the GY; this turn, "Marincess" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage from battles involving "Marincess" monsters.  You can only use each effect of "Marincess Marbled Rock" once per turn.

Made the effect blanket for the whole Archetype since they don't have that many strong monsters.

Next Card: Metal Snake Murakamo no Orochi

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago
Metal Snake Murakamo no Orochi
Level 8 DARK Machine/Effect
If this card is in your hand or GY (Quick Effect): You can banish 8 cards from your Deck, face-down; Special Summon this card. If this card is sent to the GY by your opponent’s card, you can take 1 banished face-down card in your possession and either add it to your Hand, or send it to the GY. You can shuffle 1 banished face-down card in your possession into your Deck, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it. You can only use each effect of "Metal Snake Murakumo no Orochi" once per turn.

ATK/2450 DEF/2450

Next:
Palladium Oracle Mahad

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Palladium Oracle Mahad

LIGHT/Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster/Level 7/2500 ATK/2100 DEF

Lore: If you draw this card: You can reveal it: Special Summon this card. If this card battles a DARK monster, its ATK becomes 5000 during damage calculation only. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if this card in its owner's control is sent from the hand or field to the GY by a card effect while you control no Normal Monsters: You can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" from your hand, field or GY. This card's name is also treated as "Dark Magician" while in the hand or face-up on the field.

NEXT UP:

Jade Knight

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:40 AM

Jade Knight 

LIGHT - Level 4 - Machine/Effect - 1000 ATK / 1800 DEF

While this card is face-up on the field, other Machine-type monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effectYou can Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster from your Deck, but its effects are negated. 

Next: Mysterious Puppeteer

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,799 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:57 AM
Mysterious Puppeteer
EARTH - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 1000/1500
If a monster(s) is Summoned: Gain 500 LP for each. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can pay 2000 LP to select and activate 1 of the following effects:
●Special Summon this card from your Graveyard with its effects negated and its ATK reduced to 0.
●Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls (their choice).
You can only activate this effect of "Mysterious Puppeteer" once per turn, and a maximum of thrice per Duel.

Changelog:
●Gain LP off of Special Summons, it's entirely irrelevant.
●Three total times per Duel, if this dude dies or is Linked off, you can pay 2K to either revive the Puppeteer or steal a monster, actually making it a puppeteer.

Pumpking the King of Ghosts
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

BatMed

BatMed

Goddess

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit 37 minutes ago

Pumpking the King of Ghosts 

DARK | Zombie / Effect

Level 6 | 1800 / 2000

If this card is Special Summoned: Place 1 Pumpkin Counter on each face-up monster on the field. Zombie monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Pumpkin Counter on the field. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can remove 1 Pumpkin Counter from anywhere on the field; until the End Phase, this card and Zombie monsters adjacent to it are unaffected by your opponent’s card effects. If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 "Call of the Haunted" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Pumpking the King of Ghosts " once per turn.

• The ATK boost effect is now more practical and synergies with "Pumprincess".
  • It can place pumpkin counters when Special Summoned & have decent protection.
  • It can search CotH because both cards were used by Bonz.

Next: Dragon Zombie

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Dragon Zombie

DARK/Zombie-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1600 ATK/0 DEF

Lore: When this card is Summoned: All monster on the field will lose 300 ATK/DEF until the end of the next turn, except Zombie monsters. If this card is sent from the field or Deck to the GY while you control a Zombie monster: You can Special Summon this card from your GY, but return it to the hand when it leaves the field. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Zombie monsters. You can only use this effect of "Dragon Zombie' once per turn. 

NEXT UP: 

Pot the Trick

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:40 AM

Pot the Trick

EARTH - Rock/Effect - Level 2 - 400 ATK / 400 DEF

You can banish this card from your graveyard: Banish 1 random card from your opponent's deck face-down. This effect can only be activated once per duel.

Next: Gogiga Gagagigo or Gagagigo the Risen

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts
    Last Visit 29 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac

Gagagigo the Risen

2+(3 max) level 4 monsters

You can detach 1 material from this card; Special Summon 1 Normal Reptile Monster from your Deck in Defense Position, but it cannot be used as Link Material, except for a Reptile monster, also banish it when it would leave the field. You can only activatee the effect of "Gagagigo the Risen" once per turn.

Orcustrated Babel

field spell

You can activate the effects of "Orcust" monsters in your GY, or of Link Monsters you control with "Orcust" in their original names, as Quick Effects. During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent to the GY: You can send 1 card from your hand to the GY; add this card to your hand.

Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users