3x Pot of Greed

3x Magician's Archive (Anime Only)

2x Magical Mallet

2x MST

3x Axe of Despair

3x Mirror Force

3x Magic Cylinder

3x Call of the Haunted

Bottom line is I got bored so I went on YGOPro and this happened. It's fun imagining Enoshima piloting the deck along with Monokuma against actual YGO characters using my character decks. (The AI is disgusting so I have my friend face me) Been a hoot working on it though. Obviously not so playable, but I like it. The monster pictures are skins I made and put on YGOPro to help make the Deck a bit more, colorful, when it is being played. Also now I'll see cameos in a duel from time to time. Anywho, CnC, maybe?

XO, it's 2015, must we have destroyed by battle effects still? They seem fairly lackluster when you consider this restrictions. More and more things BA style float these days

Well, tbf the card designs belong to Konami. Also it's 2016.

So unless if you have ideas for replacement designs or someone wants to teach me how to code a card, this is what I got.

So, if I understand correctly, these are only reskins, so to speak, of official cards, and you can't edit their effects or make your own effects, at least until you learn to code in YGOPro.

If so, in my opinion you definitely should pick better cards to "makeup", and preferably have a slight of degree of synergy even if they cannot support each other directly as an archetype. Or at the very least are decent-to-good on their own.

Now, I don't know Danganronpa characters that well, otherwise I would be dropping suggestions of other, better cards you could copy and are consistent with their flavor.

That aside, I see some inconsistencies in their effects and card texts, but I can't tell if they were intended or not, given the nature of these reskin cards. For instance, Leon can Special Summon itself by returning a "U.A." back to hand, while Maizono Summons "Melodious" monsters.

So, if I understand correctly, these are only reskins, so to speak, of official cards, and you can't edit their effects or make your own effects, at least until you learn to code in YGOPro.

If so, in my opinion you definitely should pick better cards to "makeup", and preferably have a slight of degree of synergy even if they cannot support each other directly as an archetype. Or at the very least are decent-to-good on their own.

Now, I don't know Danganronpa characters that well, otherwise I would be dropping suggestions of other, better cards you could copy and are consistent with their flavor.

That aside, I see some inconsistencies in their effects and card texts, but I can't tell if they were intended or not, given the nature of these reskin cards. For instance, Leon can Special Summon itself by returning a "U.A." back to hand, while Maizono Summons "Melodious" monsters.

I would like to make the deck Trad instead of Unlimited, so better monsters would indeed help with that. I'll look for better substitutes for such. While I do that I will also look for non-anime cards. If you have suggestions for the S/T part of the deck to modify it as such that would be appreciated.

Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not really familiar with the Unlimited format so I don't have many suggestions. All I can think of is on maining forbidden cards such as Graceful Charity, Forceful Sentry, perhaps even Sixth Sense if you like the thrill of drawing 5~6 cards.

Also, to give a bit more of insight on the reskins:

Celestia, Kyouko, Leon, Maizono and Sakura are the best cards of the set in my opinion, mostly because they are relatively practical to use and their effects are handy. On the other hand, Touko, Junko and Monokuma are the worst, because the former 2 are impractical to Summon while having unimpressive effects, and the latter is practically dead since it only works with other Beast-Warriors, and you don't have any others in the deck. The rest are playable, but they either have lackluster effects and/or stats.

Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not really familiar with the Unlimited format so I don't have many suggestions. All I can think of is on maining forbidden cards such as Graceful Charity, Forceful Sentry, perhaps even Sixth Sense if you like the thrill of drawing 5~6 cards.

Also, to give a bit more of insight on the reskins:

Celestia, Kyouko, Leon, Maizono and Sakura are the best cards of the set in my opinion, mostly because they are relatively practical to use and their effects are handy. On the other hand, Touko, Junko and Monokuma are the worst, because the former 2 are impractical to Summon while having unimpressive effects, and the latter is practically dead since it only works with other Beast-Warriors, and you don't have any others in the deck. The rest are playable, but they either have lackluster effects and/or stats.

I couldn't agree more. Like I said, I prefer the Trad format for this deck, but I'm really trying to keep in flavor. Also what did you think on Naegi, he's the most flavorful but idk. Also Mondo's stats are off, updating now.

Why is this in advance, I didn't design any of these...

They are just reskins for flavor... if I made them they wouldn't be trash.

Archived