Infernoid Synchro monster

TundraL5Z

Ok, so Konami made a tuner monster for Infernoids in Dekatron and doesn't give them a Synchro... 
Great logic right there.
I decided to make this card because it just makes sense

jCDaWZL.jpg
Infernoid Coyota
FIRE
Lvl 8
Fiend 
Synchro
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend Type monsters.
Cannot be Special Summoned unless the total Levels and Ranks of all Effect monsters you control are 8 or lower. Once per turn, if this card would be banished; you can add 1 other banished "Infernoid" monster to your hand. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can target 1 banished "Infernoid" monster and 1 monster that you control; Special Summon the first target (its effects are negated and is destroys during the end phase), and if you do; banish the second target, but return the second target to the field during your next Standby Phase.

The inmunity is too much, even in non fiend decks the card still protected, invincible infernoids is not fair, they already have void seer to cover that, also they are able to dodge some effects by tributing themselves.

Noted: I will see what i can do to change it up.

What do you think of a kaiser Colosseum effect since you are already limited to how many you can summon due to the level 8 restriction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyotas

the immunity is too much,,,,,,,,,

The second effect is kind of useless. I believe it should be a free Special Summon of an Infernoid.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters.

Cannot be Special Summoned unless the total Levels and Ranks of all Effect monsters you control are 8 or lower. Your opponent cannot target Fiend-Type monsters you control with card effects. Once per turn: you can target 1 banished "Infernoid" monster; Special Summon that target. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

Noted: I will take some of your suggestions although the blatant SS effect is really OP, bringing out a Onuncu for no cost is way too easy imo.

I will see what i can do.

Edit: Ok, this version of the card is to help you in the grind game and to help you gain advantage every turn as long as this card stays on board.

If it is banished you are rewarded, if it banishes itself by its own effect, you get the biggest bang for your buck.

Archived